Chapter Four.

I wake up next to him. He had managed to get out of having sex with me yet again. I shift in his arms enough to look up at him. His hair is messy but he looks peaceful. He's warm. I think this was the first night in a long time that I've actually slept through.

We hadn't actually planned for me to stay but some how I ended up falling asleep. Probably because we just laid there and talked about little things.

I yawn and rub my eyes before sitting up and realizing Leo was laying at the end of the bed. My dominant rolls over onto his back and stretches his limb letting a out strange noises as he did so. After a moment he pats me on the back.

"Go brush you teeth"

I want to laugh because upon waking up all he has to say is go brush your teeth. Not good morning, nor how did you sleep, nope. Just go brush your teeth. I scoot off the bed yawn for the second time as I walk to the bathroom. I turn on the faucet and pick up the tooth brush that still had it's casing on it. Assuming it was mine I go about making the proper arrangements before setting the cleansing utensil in my mouth.

I scrub hard, wanting to be as minty as possible since he seems to make a big deal out of hygiene. He enters the bathroom as I'm spitting out a mouth full of white foam. He picks up his tooth brush. The bathroom is large, a big bathtub big enough for he and I to lay in comfortably. We have a double sink so I get my own space as does he. There isn't much to say about the toilet because well a toilet is a toilet. I finish up first and wipe my face using the towel on the hook.

Emerging from the bathroom I walk to the bed and kneel on it.
When he comes back, he kisses me a little hard then pulls away and hugs me to his chest. I can hear him smelling my hair; which I'm confident still smells good.

"Today you will start wearing your plug" he assures which I hardly expected him to say at a moment like this. He gets on the bed before tugging my body over his lap.
"Prop your ass up" he demands tapping my butt. I slowly do as I'm told kneeling with my upper portion slumped against his legs and the bed.

He tugs down my panties and in a way I feel like I'm about to be devoured. He spreads me and a gasp leaves my lips.

"A-ah" I yelp softly, hold the sheets lightly in my hand. Even knowing he's going to touch me there doesn't help my surprise.

I hear a little shuffling but my eyes are closed so tight from being nervous that I don't dare see what's next. Suddenly I feel his fingers lathering my entrance with a cool liquid.

"Relax kitten" he coos using his other hand to give soothing rubs to my back. "I'm not going to hurt you" with that he began to push his finger inside. I try to keep my emotions under control. It's a little uncomfortable but nothing I can't handle. His finger moves in and out slowly for a short period before hes adding another; Within about twenty minutes he had began to move them with ease and it didn't seem to hurt as much.

I can feel him spread his fingers, testing my limits, getting me ready for what was to come.
"Soft now" he near whispers.

I nearly scream at the sudden wave of pleasure that over takes me. When he jams his fingers in against a certain spot. My legs shake involuntarily as he continues to thrust his digits into the tender bundle of nerves.

"There it is"

I choke moans, my voice sounding unlike my own.
"Feels good doesnt' it baby?"

Of course it does. It's not like I was born yesterday. I know about my sweet spot, did I ever know it would feel this good? No. Its like a new euphoria I crave to explore.

"Mm...Yes...daddy " I reply, trying to steady my breathing.

He chuckles giving a soft "good"

He continues to give me a little more pleasure before he removes his fingers and a less warm toy is pressed against my entrance. He slowly pushes it inside me making me accept it though it didn't take much.