Chapter 3

Rachel's POV

I was in my class and i already hate math. What to know why, Blake sits beside me.

My secudhle is almost the same as Blake. Yay(note the sarcasm)
Here is my schedule
1st period- math
2nd period-English
3rd period-art
4th period-music
Lunch
5th period-gym
6th period-history

So here I am sitting beside Blake and his best friend Mason, they both keep throwing spitballs at me. Which is getting annoying. I'm about yell at them but thank god the bell saves them and me

At English
Now I'm at English sitting in front of Blake. My teacher Mr.bainwait, tells me to introduce my self, so here I am at the front.

My name is Rachel Cruz. I am new and you could say some people labeled me as a nerd, I said glaring at Blake, who smirked at me.
I continued on, I am 17 years old and I hate 1 person, Blake I said smirking at Blake, who was now glaring at me. And I live alone with my small sister Chrissy.

I sat back down, and of course Blake slapped me on the back of my head.
I turned to face him and said can you STOP.

Skip to lunch

I walked into the cafeteria and of course Brittany tripped me, and said slut and whore and all that stuff

Skip to end of day

The bell finally rang. I got into my car and went to pick my sister from elementary school, she's in grade 4.

Than we went home and Chrissy went upstairs and did her homework, I dropped Her at her friends house.

Than I went home and changed my clothes into black leggings, maroon red crop top, with a black leather jacket on top and black combat boots.
I put my dirty blonde hair in a high ponytail and I also had turquoise highlights.

I got onto my moter cycle and went to my street racing match, did I tell you I have a bike and I street race, I don't think so.
Today my first race will be against a new guy. He got out and of course it has to be Blake.

Blake's POV

I am going to my race today. When I got there a girl was waiting to race me,and she had a bike. She was going to race me on her bike.
I chuckled to myself and said
Hey pretty girl should I go easy on you, and get a car, you will die on that thing

She glared and yelled, no don't go easy on me and I want to race with this thing, got it, now let the race begin.

A girl who was barely wearing anything shouted 3-2-1 and go waved the flag and we were on. I was beating her, told her I should go easy on her, but when when we turned the last corner she sped up and beated me.
I was beaten by a girl, A GIRL.

She got out and smirked, told ya so.
She looked familiar, but I could not remember who she was.

Plz like and comment 😍😘