Heart or Mind?

Isabella's POV

There was a knock at my door but I chose to ignore it.

The door opened and someone stepped inside. I was pretending to be asleep so that they wouldn't bother me.

The person started to speak.

"Isabella I know you're awake." It was Dan, oh joy.

I ignored him.

"Well I'm going to speak to you anyway, well I'm sorry I've hurt you and I'm sorry that I was too shy to say what I actually feel. You probably hate me and want nothing to do with me but let me say something, the first time I saw you in the pub I thought that you were really beautiful and your voice blew me away and how humble and nice you were made me fall for you, when we had the sleepover I knew I had feelings for you but me being me decided that you would never like me back so I tried to ignore my feelings, all the hugs and kisses and every moments we've had I couldn't help it I fell for you even more, and I've just stuffed it up, Isabella can you please forgive me? It's okay if you just want to be friends I understand I don't deserve someone like you anyway and thank you for being amazing, Isabella Ellie Scott I love you more than anything."

Dan finished his speech, and I was literally frozen.

My heart wanted to forgive him but my head was scared what if he hurt me and what would happen next?

And guess which one won?

••>¥<¥~€<€<¥<¥>>¥¥>>€€>>¥¥••

I'm in love with Dan with his glasses I want to hug him so tight because he looks so precious and okay I should probably stop.

Hope you liked this thing that calls itself a chapter.

Ily and thanks for your wonderful support-Ax