Fallen King

IT'S A HAPPY HAPPY DAYYY~~~
WEEEEEE~~~~
I almost cried because of a bunch of birds.... <-- Was playing a game called Hatoful Boyfriend.. Sounds stupid.. I know..xDD
Have fun readinggg ~ :3
_______________________________________

Few years went by and nothing really changed. I was already 16 years old. I'm surprised I actually made it this far. Soo-Won still visits me whenever he's at Hiryuu Castle of course but something about him was gradually changing. Like he was hiding something? But I shrugged it off saying that it was all just my imagination.

It all started a few days before Princess Yona's birthday....

It was just another normal day for me. Being chained up, all alone in the dark dungeon. They weren't planning on sending me off to any where since Yona's birthday was just a few days away and everybody was running around just to prepare for it, so they didn't want to take the risk of getting caught. I was planning to sleep all day long. Until.... The King had found me....

On that very day, who knows what was going through the King Il's head that he suddenly decided to pay a visit to the "unused" palace dungeon. I was bewildered. What was the King doing in a dungeon? After all these years, I,(y/n) that was imprisoned and was hidden away from the King was finally found.

"I....I-I never knew...... I'm sorry........ I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention on what was happening behind my back..... I- I heard a few guards that were talking about someone in the dungeon.... I.... Didn't think it was true... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..... I know apologizing doesn't make up for what had happened to you but.... King Il looked down in regret and profuse apologized. I was speechless and just stood there staring at the King.

"I-I'll get you out! Just wait!" He said hastily with a determined look on his face and ran off in a hurry. But I knew he couldn't get me out of here even if he tried....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, King Il came back with a regrettable look.

"I'm so-..."

"At least you tried.. I mean you can't actually tell anyone that you know that I'm here right? I'm pretty sure you've realize that there are people against you in this palace..." I sighed with my back against the wall. The King's eyes widened in shock, he wasn't expecting me to say something like that. He was probably expecting me to accuse him for locking me down here in his dungeon for years or something like that.

"Won't you at least tell me who locked you up in here?" He asked.

"Does it even matter?" I answered and silence went upon us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day after, the king visited AGAIN. I'm not really sure how he distracted all the guards especially Joo-Don but there he was standing in front of my cell AGAIN instead of getting ready for his precious daughter's birthday party.

"Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttt......???!" I groaned. One of the rare times when all I have to do is laze around instead of running around ,beating the crap out of people is ruined by this damn King that can barely even control his people from going wild.

"I-I... Have a favor to ask from you. I-I know this is a ridiculous and crazy request and everything but... I thought about this a lot! REALLY! But I figured you're the only one that can get this done.. You're probably the only one that I can trust right now!... So..." He went on, and on, and on, and on..... Desperately trying to get me to agree to whatever his favor was.

"Just spit it already..." I sighed.

"If anything happens to me.... Please!.... PLEASE!!.... Please protect my 3 precious children. Yona, my one and only precious daughter.... She's my everything. She's the reason why I'm even here right now!... Soo- Won and Hak. Those 2 have given my daughter a lot. Without them, Yona probably wouldn't be smiling right now.She'd probably still mourn over her mother's death... I am very grateful to them...."King Il gave a soft smile as he talked about them.