003

Last night I wished Hansol to hunt my dreams again. I was disappointed he didn't! But I saw another guy, but his face was blurry. Huehuehuehue.

That guy was just standing in front of me and he's doing nothing. He's quite tall. I'm trying to remember my whole dream last night but I couldn't. My head hurt. Lol. I just remember the mysterious guy who went instead of Hansol.

This chapter is dedicated to scoupsforlyfe. :)

ps. jeonghan's my wife

-call me GrapeFruit

-it's my other pen name

-and Moon

--

I am here at the library trying to hide from Seungcheol. I bet he won't come here. He doesn't look studious!

I borrowed a book called, "Me Before You"[Low-key promoting]. I just started the book but I couldn't understand anything because I couldn't focus.

This is all because of that Seungcheol! I wish I have gummy worms with me but I forgot to buy this morning.

And here's this emo-looking guy just few chairs away from me. He looks scary. And he's reading the book I'm reading, too. The library has like 5 books entitled, "Me Before You".

I flinched when he look at me. Oh my gawd. He's like digging my soul. I immediately looked away and continued reading.

I didn't even realized I was already at Chapter 2. I rolled my eyes. I have to focus! I won't date that guy ever!

"I am not thick. I'd just like to get that out of the way at this point. But it's quite hard not to feel a bit deficient in the Department of Brain Cells, growing up next to a younger sister who was not just moved up a year into my class, but then to the year above." -(Chapter Two, first paragraph, Me Before You 2012)

I read the paragraph in front of my eyes. Why can't I understand what I am reading?! I have to maintain being the top 17 of my class. Tch. I closed the book. I slapped myself. Why can't I focus? I frustratingly rubbed my eyes.

"Stop rubbing your eyes. Rubbing of eyes may result to Corneal abrasion and may result to blindness. If your eyes are itchy, wash it with water. Hands that are used to rubbing eyes may have germs that can result to blindness," the emo-guy talked. I got surprised he's already beside me! And he sounds annoyingly smart.

"Watching you from a far, I can conclude that you're worried, frustrated, annoyed, unfocused, and your brain is not operating well. What to do? Water and sleepn," I stared at him. He's not a future doctor, is he?

"I can't sleep in the library," I replied and opened the book again. The letters are jumbled. I'm getting dizzy so I closed it again.

"Don't force yourself to read. I know you're dizzy. I heard from Jihoon you didn't eat breakfast,"

"I did eat breakfast in the cafeteria,"