Time for a clone PT.2

Hey guys, so sorry for not updating but.. I came back from another soccer tournament and sadly we didn't win any medals but we won 3-4 games 🙂🙂 so this week considering exams are coming up and I need to study.. I'll write one more chapter for these books then I'm gonna put them on hold until my exams are done then my focus is on you guys 🙂🙂 so sorry again but here's time for a clone pt.2!!!

Your P.O.V
I am terrified; angry, scared, and petrified.. I hope the testing goes well or I'll never see Mark..

We parked in front of a abandoned building " here we are!!" Toy Bonnie cheered " umm, are we at the right place?" Mangle buzzed and Bonnie nodded, I shrugged and took marks hand and exited the car. We went up to the door and Bonnie and you Bonnie placed there hands on a brick "Ummm.." I mumbled then smoke came from the door and it opened " here's the fun part.." Bonnie chuckled, we entered the amazing purple and blue metal dome and a lot of experiments were held along the walls.. " this is amazing!!" Mark chanted.. Bonnie and Bon Bon (just remembered his name is Bon Bon 😂😂) put on their lab coats And pulled a lever " alrighty (y/n) ready to have a clone!" Bon Bon chuckled.. I squeezed Marks hand and nodded.. I let go and walked to them but was pulled back by Mark " Baby, If this goes wrong.. I want you to know I love you, and I'll miss you, and I'll never forget you.." Mark croaked, I kissed him hard and hugged him " it'll go well Mark I promise.." Mark let go and I stepped into the shower like thingy and took deep breaths " okay (y/n) I need you to stay still for about 40 seconds" I nodded and Bonnie started it up.. It felt like gravity was failing and I felt like I was going to barf.. Then all of the sudden..

I couldn't feel a thing

He he, I know the rest but I'm leaving a cliff hanger 😈😈😈