My King - Prologue

My King - Prologue

TW (Trigger warning) : Mild swearing ; mention of death.

~These will be present in every chapter even if there is no TW. This is for your safety, I care about my reader's well being! Even if you aren't triggered easily, or feel you don't need this, others might so please be respectful of that thank you! ~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You are (F/N) (L/N), newest member of TCA. You were able to achieve this through a partial scholarship and small side jobs to save up money. During one of your jobs you received a temptaint from a lesser level demon, since then you have been able to see, and communicate, with demons.

Afraid, you had went to a local monastery meeting Father Fugimoto, who told you about what happened and what those 'monsters' were. From that point on you had wanted to become an exorcist like him, but never had the drive for getting into the prestigious True Cross Academy. However, good natured by heart Shiro, who had become one of your closest friends, taught you a lot about being an exorcist. On one of your trips to meet him though, you were told by the other members of the monastery that Shiro had died from being possessed by Satan.

With that knowledge you swore to become a great exorcist like Shiro and BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SATAN!

Also you meet Mephisto and develop some adorbs feelings. Oh reader you~