Death Has Arrived

Start from the beginning

I was still in my clothes from last night, but I didn't care. I had other worries.

_________________________

After Damon and I ate, I decided to stay out. I couldn't go back to that place.

"Where do you wanna go?" Damon looked at me.

"Anywhere. Let's go to a bar or something." I suggested.

"Okay. But when you forget what happens afterward, it's not my fault." Damon shrugged, pulling into the nearest bar.

The bar was small, almost like the grill, but it was a full bar. Damon grabbed my hand, leading me into the small bar.

"I love you, Em." He leaned in, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too." I smiled.

He smiled back. I was happy to see a smile. I loved the warmth they gave off. Especially his.

I hadn't ever really been in an actual bar... Well, that's a lie. The bar seemed run-down and old. There was graffiti on the west wall, an old pool table, a small area for the bar and a small stage... The smell this place have off was musty. Old and musty. My nose cringed, making my vision blur.

"This place brings back memories." Damon broke the 'silence we had in the very loud bar.

"I don't wanna know!" I chuckled.

We raced through the crowd to get to the drinking area. It definately smelt of bourbon and whiskey.

"What can I getcha'?" The female bartender looked our way. She had one arm sleeved in tattoos, a nose ring, a lip ring, and black hair. She was short and thin.

"A bottle of bourbon." Damon compelled.

"Did you forget about me already, Salvatore?" The lady grabbed his wrist, hugging him over the counter, "I wear vervain, DipShit."

I chuckled at this woman. She was actually pretty funny.

"Mily?" Damon pulled back, grabbing her shoulders, "I thought you died!"

"Well that's reassuring. It's been three years. You're old. Losing your memory already?" She sarcastically replied.

"Ha-Ha-ha. Very funny, Mil. How have you been?" His blue eyes widened.

"Who's your friend?" She avoided the question.

"Oh! I'm Emma..."

"My girlfriend." Damon stated. I blushed at the thought. Well, I guess it was true...

She gave a shocked look, almost about to laugh.

"And she's still... Alive? Or is she turned?" She had the sarcastic tone... Again.

"Ha-ha." I said.

She pulled a bottle of bourbon from behind the counter and shoved it into Damon's hands. He rose it in a polite manner. While he wasn't paying attention, I snatched the large bottle from his hands, chugging a quarter of the bottle.

"Chill out!" Damon pulled the bottle away.

The amber liquid slid down my throat, leaving a burning sensation. I liked it though. I started to get a buzz. Just what I wanted.

"You would be a great vampire." Damon whispered into my ear. I think it'd be a great experience... But, did I want to live forever?

"Ha-ha."

Damon pulled the back of my neck towards him, crushing his lips against mine. Dear- god, he is going to kill me one day with this. I quickly started to kiss him back. I could feel his tongue run along my bottom lip, wanting an entrance. Of course, he got it. Damon gave a growl of approval. I pulled back, breathless. I caught my breath, staring into his amazing eyes.

He must've noticed because he pulled me back into the steamy kiss. We got lost into it. I felt his muscled hands go to my hips, very low on my hips. I didn't mind.

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat.

Damon pulled back, looking quite irritated.

"Can I interrupt you?" Mily stated.

"No. Go back to the damn bar! You've gotten more customers." Damon growled.

"Well, the fact you're on my bar table... I kinda can't!" She hissed.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" I didn't even notice.

Damon rolled his eyes, taking us both off of the bar table. Well, that was quite the experience...

"I suppose we should leave..." I shrugged.

"Ugh... Let's go to a different bar... Stay out all night?"

"Why the hell not?" I needed to get out, so why not?

He gave out a large booming laugh. I got a little embarrassed. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned.

"Hey Mily! Whatcha' doing out here?" I turned.

"My shift is over... Mind if I come with you?"

"I don't care." Damon and I both shrugged.

~~~~~~

The bars were nice. Well, actually scratch that ... They were all crap.. But they had good booze. I still hadn't forgotten about Hannah, even in my drunken state.

"Mily, you can spend the night with us, you're too drunk to drive!" I slurred the short sentence.

"Says the freaking liiight weeeight." She slurred.

Damon chuckled and started the '67 Comarro.

Damon drove us to the cabin, opening the door for us. I was the first to step in. Noticing something was missing.

Hannah's body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~~**~*~~

-'A/N: JUICY, JUICY, JUICY! Did you like it? It was way out of my comfort zone... But, hey. It's good to get outta that zone... LEAVE ME COMMENTS, SHARES, and VOTES!

Thanks!

~Mae