Meeting England

Hey this is a vampire and hetalia story please don't hate and if you do shut yo mouth! Also if you have any idea sor characters message me.

~Admin 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day for me, going to world meetings and never being noticed just like Canada, it wasn't always like this I didn't used to be a vampire or be ignored until 1,000 years ago when I was bit by one and I still search for him to get my revenge.

I had just found out countries had to go to school bummer. "Another day of being ignored, huh," I said with my accent showing. "Cheer up Luna you'll be fine!" my friend Mei said as she was the only one who noticed me and was my friend.

"Fine I guess I'll try to be a little bit more excited," I said as I smiled but not to much. "That's better Luna~" Mei said as she took my hand and we skipped to Gakuen Academy, and yes we skipped.

"I hope someone else sees me, huh~" I said as we arrived at Gakuen Academy. "I'm sure you will meet that special person!" Mei said as she winked at me.

"Mei!" I yelled in embarrassment assuming no one heard me shout I continued walking side by side with Mei.

"I can't believe you don't even know the name of your own country after 3,000 years!" Mei stated in disbelief. "Well I'm sorry I forgot everything after I was bitten, huh!" I exclaimed using my arms by waving them around and what not.

"Chill Luna!" Mei said raising her eyebrows as England walked up to me. "Your one of their kind aren't you?" he asked me directly. "What do you mean, huh?" I asked him confused.

"Don't play dumb with me your a bloody vampire!" England shouted loud enough for everyone to turn their heads towards him and stare at him as if he was crazy. "Yeah, I am Mr. England..." I said gazing at the floor. "Don't call me Mr. England it makes me sound old and sorry for yelling love," he said with a stern look on his face.

"Is ok and who is that?" I asked pointing to this green floaty thing beside England's head. "You can see him!?" England said astonished. "Yes I am "special" so what is his name, huh?" I asked England while observing "it" closely. "His name is Flying Mint Bunny!" England said while smiling.

"Well you two have fun I am gonna get going!" Mei said as she walked away smirking. "See ya later Mei!" I said waving to her as she waved back. "So you like magic as well love?" England asked me. "I don't like it I love it" I said loudly.

"That's amazing and what is your first class?" he questioned. "Home economics what's yours?" I responded back smiling brightly. "Same as yours love~" England said as we walked to Home Economics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admin: Ohonhonhon a cliff hanger~

France: Oi! Mon cheri you can't copy my laugh!

Admin: I do what I want bitch!

France: I am not a female dog!

Admin: Whatever I'm awesome your not!

Prussia: You said my name~

Admin: No I didn't I'm awesome and fabulous!