Chapter 2

Kellin's POV

School just ended and I was walking out, just thinking. I couldn't get that guy who tried helping out of my mind. I don't know what it was about him, but..I don't know, there's just something.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a car screech. If only it would've hit me.

"Dude! What the fuck is your problem?!" Great. I started walking away before he could say anything else. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, I heard the car door open and shut.

I tried to hurry and get to my car, but he caught up grabbed my shoulder. "Listen! If you think it's alr-" He cut off after he turned me around facing him. To my surprise, it was the same guy from earlier.

"Kellin.." I heard him whisper. How the fuck does he know my name? He didn't say anything for a moment. "Um, nevermind. Go ahead." He then just walked off and got back in his car and drove away. Strange. I shrugged it off and went to my car and started driving home.

Vic's POV

I got back in my car and started driving home. I couldn't yell at him like I was about to, and I feel bad for kind of doing so before I knew it was him. He seems so broken and fragile, I just didn't have the heart to do it.

I pulled into the driveway when I got home. Mike was already here but our parents were still at work. I got out of the car and went inside the house, Kellin still in my mind. I went upstairs into my room, threw my bag on the floor, and just laid in bed thinking about Kellin.

I'm not sure how long it's been, but I heard my door open and Mike walked in. "Mom and dad have been yelling at you for about five minutes to come down for dinner." Oh wow, it's been that long?

"Alright, I'm coming." I said, getting up, but only to have Mike get in my way.

"What have been doing? You've been in here ever since you got home."

"Just thinking, that's all. Now come on." I responded, pushing him out of the way and headed downstairs with Mike following.

"It's about time." My mom said with a grin.

Dinner came and went with the normal conversation. How was school? Anything exciting happen? Ect. I refused to bring up Kellin, and Mike didn't say anything about him.

Afterwards, we all just sat in the living room and watched TV. Our parents went to bed at about 9:30, leaving Mike and I. "So," Mike said, "what were you thinking about?"

"It was nothing." I said as I scrolled through Instagram.

"Yeah, staying in your room thinking for about three hours is just nothing." He paused for a moment. "You never brought up Kellin." I swear, he seems to forget that he's the younger brother.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. I'm going to bed." I said, getting up and going to my room. I turned on my alarm, plugged in my phone, undressed to my boxers, then went to bed.

Sorry it's not that long....I promise the next one will be longer..