Be More careful

Kion's POV
It was really hot outside so I asked Fuli if she wanted to go the watering hole for a swim."Yea I guess its pretty hot outside lets go" She said we walked to the watering hole. We were almost there I could see it "Race ya" she said and took off.
Fuli's POV
I raced Kion to the watering hole of course I won as always I waited for Kion to get here "Finally you're here" I said joking around "Fuli..." He said a little mad. "What?" I asked confused "You should be more careful you don't want to hurt the cub " he said "Kion the cub is fine I'm not a cub anymore I can be careful" I said a annoyed he didn't think I was careful "I know I just can't help but worry" he said "Well maybe you should comtrol yourself" I said in a tone I didn't recognize He looked with a hurt and shocked expression "I'm sorry" I whispered. I laid down near the water and started to cry what is wrong with myself Kion is just worring about me and here I am shouting at him for being a good husband and father. I should control myself. "Hey its ok" he said laying down next to me "No its not here you are trying to help me and all I do is shout at you I'm sorry" I said crying "Honey I know you're going through a lot and the best I can do is try to help you feel better ok"he said "But Fuli please try to be more careful we don't wanna hurt our miracle cub" he said and gave me a smile. "I'll try its just feels weird not being able to run like I usually do" I said. Then we went swimming and relaxed and then headed home.
Hope you enjoy the chapter you guys really like this story but I'm afraid this story will end soon 😢 if you enjoyed it comment and vote bye 🙃