Almost losing you

Kion's POV
I woke up in Rafiki's tree I remembered what happened my body hurt like crazy next to me I saw Fuli's lifeless body "Rafifki is she going to be ok" I asked he looked at me and frowned "She lost too much blood I'm afraid she might not make it " he said I started to cry all our good memories came flooding in When I told her how I felt our first kiss when we got married she was my first kiss my true love my mate she was my life now she is here laying lifeless on the ground I can't believe I lost her we've been through so much I can't believe she is gone. Suddenly she starts to move I move closer to her and hear her breathing then she opens her eyes and looks at me she gives me a weak smile "Hey" she says "You're ok" I said "Kion I will always be with you" she says calmly "Its just I can't imagine my life without you I almost lost you". Just then Kiara and Kovu come in. "Glad to see you two awake" Kiara says "Hey sis hi Kovu" I said " I have some news to tell you.... Me and Kovu are having a cub" Kiara says exited "Thats amazing" Fuli says "Congrats you two I know you will me great parents" I said "Thanks We have to go now bye" they said and left "I love you Fuli" I told her "Kion love you too" she replied with the sweetest smile.
Three weeks later
Me and Fuli finally recovered from our fight and we are back to keeping the Pridelands safe its a lot of work but we manage to keep a balance in The Circle of Life. I love spending my life with Fuli I can't imagine my life without her.
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter tell me if you did in the comments bye 🤗🤗