The Boys Are Back

Start from the beginning

Aunt Kimi just kinda shrugged, "I don't know, you know how your father is. I figured we can talk about it after your friends leave but that's not till at least after dinner." She smiled now but rolled her eyes at the confused look that her daughter gave her, "We are having your friend's parents over for dinner tonight remember?" 

Autumn shook her head, "Um no? It's not Thursday is it?" 

Aunt Kimi widened her eyes and nodded, "Yeah it is," 

"So we have to watch Leo..." Autumn complained and her mother rolled her eyes again.

"It's not watching him! He's only four and wants to hang out with you guys," Aunt Kimi explained. I never had a problem with having Leo around, I personally love babysitting and playing with him. 

"Then why can't he go hang out with the three boys?" Autumn complained and her mother walked in the room crossing her arms.

"Because they are 11 and don't know how to slow down for a four year old. So he's sticking with you whether you like it or not. It's always been like this Autumn, Leo looks up to you guys!" Aunt Kimi tried to get Autumn to smile but it wasn't really working. 

"Whatever, I don't care." Autumn snapped and sat back down on her bed next to me. 

"Don't you dare be a bitch when everyone gets here, it's one night of the week that we do this." Aunt Kimi snapped back, "You know that every Thursday the band likes to get together and have dinner."

"Stop referring to them as a band, they are so dried up." Autumn crossed her arms and Aunt Kimi's eyes widened and she just walked out slamming the door behind her.

I threw my face in a pillow and Camden just groaned, "Autumn you shouldn't have said that." 

"Why!? It's the truth!" Autumn crossed her arms leaning back. 

"Just leave it alone? So what they haven't had an album in two years? They are working on it, being a boy band doesn't really last very long Autumn." Cam explained with a weak smile, "Our dads had a great run." 

Autumn looked down, "I know but our parents are so passionate about the music and everything...it just." She stopped, "That ending just ends everything for them. They made it big, but it's fading now."

I smiled, "Nothing lasts forever! And obviously they still are big! We are their daughters and we have 2 million followers on twitter! And we aren't famous!" I explained and my two friends showed me a smile. "Everything they've done has paid off and is still recognized around the world! They made a difference that's all that matters." 

Camden laughed, "Now it's our turn! How about we let Autumn make a difference by giving her dad a heart attack if she decides to date Michael!" 

Autumn's face turned bright red, "I don't want to date him!"