Chapter 9.

Rose's P.O.V.

We just stood there. In the middle of the basement. Crying and smiling. Hugging and not letting go. We stood there for about, 30 minutes? I didn't have a clue of what time it was. The only thing I knew at that very moment was Isabella. Isabella's still here. We heard a sudden knock on the door. Isabella layed down underneath the blanket again. "Don't come in, I'm masturbating." I bit my lip and smirked. The door flew open. There were both of the twins. I smirked. "Oh, that's a pity, I thought you could need some help if you really were-" "Jack, don't." Finn cut Jack off. I smiled at Jack but gave Finn a dead glare. If Jack helped and liked me, why did Finn have to behave like this? Freak. "What do you want?" I asked. They walked towards me, having me walking to the wall. I was stuck. They were standing there. "Can I ask you guys a question?" I asked them. "You can, but only if we can ask you one too." Okay.. "So, Why did you mention Isabella several times? You told me you killed her, but I don't know what to believe. Please, be honest with me, and I'll be honest with you." They looked at eachother. Jack sat next to me. "Okay Rose, she is alive.." I stood up. "WHAT! WHY DID YOU FUCKING TELL ME SHE WAS DEAD THEN? I WAS BROKEN OVER IT. WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS SHE?" Wow, that sounded very honest. Finn chuckled. "I want you to tell us where she is." I froze. Fuck. "Don't be shocked. We won't kill her or you. We just want to know where she is." I sighed. "Promise me you will let us stay togheter? I mean, I already know she is alive, so there is no reason to keep us apart. You guys wouldn't like it too if you were kidnapped and captured, seperately." Again, they looked at eachother. "We promise." They said in synch. "GOOD FOR YOU TOO BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO STAY HERE ANYWAYS." Suddenly Isabella's voice spoke. I turned around and there she stood. Popped up out of nowhere. I walked towards her. "So, now you know. But.. Why did you kidnap us?" She asked. "Hey, Rose had her question, so now I want mine." "Well, It's not our own decision. I don't like keeping you. Well, in this way. If you lived by my side, there would be no problem. But keeping you guys, like this, in a basement, is just awful." I snapped out of my dreamworld. "That isn't an answer to her question. Jack sighed. "We can't tell you guys, we're sorry. But, I am trying to get us all out savely, with no one killed." And with those words, they left the room. 

"JACK!" I screamed. I heard footsteps and the door swung open. "Are you okay?" Jack asked. "Yeah, can I go to the bathroom I need to.." He chuckled. "Of course you can, come on." He grabbed my hand and surprised me when he didn't blindfold me. "There you are, if you need anything, scream my name." I smiled at him. "Thanks Jack.." He closed the door and I locked it. I sat down and looked in my panties. There was a red stain all over it. "Fuck, not now.." I whispered to myself. I grabbed some toilet paper and layed in on it. I stood up, flushed and unlocked the door. "JACK?" He came out of the room and walked towards me. "What is it, love?" I felt my face turning red. "I just got on.. the woman's thing.. you know.." He looked at me. "What are you talking about..?" "Come on Jack, this isn't helping." He just stood there. I blushed. "Okay, don't judge but I'm on my period. I don't know if you have some, but otherwise, could you buy me some tampons..?" I said out loud. Awkward. He laughed out loud and I blushed even more. "Of course ma lady, I'll get you some right away." He grabbed my hand and took me to the basement again. "Can I ask you a question?" "Of course you can." He looked into my eyes. "What's your favorite food, like a snack, that sort of food?" I laughed. "Why do you want to know?" He played with one string of my hair. "I want to get to know you better." I giggled. "Your giggle is the cutest, but tell me, what is it?" "I absolutely can't live without McDonalds. I always go there, don't judge." I rubbed my hand over my belly. "You are the slimmest girl ever Rose, your stomach looks perfect. But yeah, I'll go to the shop to get something needed." He winked at me and opened the basement door. There were Finn and Isabella, sitting next to eachother, hand in hand, smiling at eachother. It looked very cute, really really cute to be honest, but I didn't like Finn that much, he was mean to me, but I knew that he was a good guy. "Awww" I disturbed them, telling by the looks on their faced. I laughed. "Finn, are you staying here, I need to pick something up for Rose. Are you coming with me?" Finn looked confused for a second and said: "I'll go with you, is that okay with you two or.." We nodded and they left. I turned to Isabella. "Izzy, you are kind of falling for Finn are you?" She giggled. "Finn the better twin." She started to sing and I laughed. "Stop! Jack is so sweet to me Izzy, but I just can't fall for Jack. Look at what they did to us, but they keep on telling us that they didn't want it to be this way..? I don't get that part." Isabella sighed. "Rosie, I think I AM falling for Finn and I think you are too, by the way you and Jack flirt.." It's true. I blushed all the time. "I don't really blame them, I guess.."