Chapter 1

Chapter 1

So I got to Lorenzo’s club and I got of my Harley. I looked around and it’s the afternoon. So like expected I don’t see many cars on the lot. I walked over to the door and knocked. The sight that greated me was pretty pathetic. Lorenzo looked like shit.

“Oh come on man your going to tell me a woman did this to you?” I tell him Lorenzo.

“Shut up Giacomo De Luca or I’ll call your mama in Italy and tell her your being an ass.” He tells me.

I got really angry “Don’t call me that you jerk. You know I had my name legally changed. Giacomo come on what where my parents thinking. Yea it’s common in Italy but not here. James is a nice American strong name.” I tell him.

“Yeah but you go by Jim. So essentially you have changed your name 3 time.” He smirks.

“No I haven’t Jim is a nickname. Your one to talk you were born Laurence. Why did you change it to Lorenzo?” I asked him. I never did understand why he changed his.

“Well you see dear cousin, the name Lorenzo just rolls of the ladies tongue more sexy than Laurence does.” Plus look at me I am Lorenzo De Luca.” He says standing proudly before me.

I look at him trying to sound all smooth but he smells like a distill and looks like he’s slept in his clothes for at least 2 days. “I would believe that once you go shower?”

I tell him and usher him away. “James I looked for the security video of the first time she came to my club with her friends. I have it stopped right where they enter. She has black hair. Well I think one of her friends does to. But you know my taste. I want you to see what she looks like. Then I will tell you everything else I know.”

He then walks to the back to shower while I sit and turn on the TV. When the image appears I look until my Goddess appears before me. I follow her as she smiles and laughs with her friends. Then some leave and she was on the dance floor with a hot piece of chocolate.

But it was my goddess that held my interest. I knew there was a killer body under that leather. I didn’t even notice when Lorenzo walked in the room.

“Ah I see you took a fancy to her friend Harley.” Lorenzo smirked.

“I saw her on my way over today. She was on her.” I laugh Getting the joke.

“She was on her Harley in a kick ass leather outfit. I made a stupid fool of myself in front of her.” I tell Lorenzo.

“Well my dear cousin find my stray hell cat and you shall find your Harley Harlot. Maybe now you will take more importance on this case since I plan to pay you for your services.”

He went on to explain about the business they run and boy did I get hard just thinking of her sultry voice talking dirty nothings in my ear.

“Alright now get out of here. You did your job I’m all cleaned up and feeling better knowing that you are on my side looking for my stray hell cat. She will regret leaving my side and will be punished.” He tells me.

“Eww Lorenzo I don’t want to hear about your kinky shit.” I tell him as I walk out.

“Oh my dear cousin. We shall see if you are not later asking for my help in taming that leather wearing tiger of yours.” Then the door slams in my face leaving me laughing. Judging from my little encounter with her today. He seems to be right on the mark with her.

*******

2 and a half weeks later