(M||RedZerk) Found ya, Fence Boy.

*Contains strong language, slight grinding. *

Note; For any of you who don't know why Lewis (or Redman) is referred to as 'Fence Boy' please go watch Wroetoshaw's videos titled: Football Death Run & Football Injury vlog. (I'm also pretty sure that Vikk vlogged this too)

Also, on the Sidemen Quiz video that Simon and Vikk did, Vikk said that Josh was the one who went to the hospital with Lewis after this ((Just a bit of background on the story))

Enjoy!
_______________________________
Author's P.O.V
"Ow's it's lookin'?" Lewis asked, brushing his brunette strands from his left eyebrow to reveal his stitches to Josh, his good friend, as they strolled back to Josh's car after being told that Lewis was free to leave the hospital.

The bearded male walked beside him with his hands in his SDMN hoodie's pocket. He turned his head to get a glance as they reached Josh's car.

"It's fine, don't worry–" Zerkaa hummed with a reassuring smile, his accent apparent as he did so.

The two then clicked open the doors at either side of Josh's four-by-four. The owner of the car took his seat in the driver's side as Lewis, who was still wiggling his brow to get used to the feel of the stitches, sat in the seat beside him.

"Can't believe you didn't look out for me, man.." Redman commented as he shot Josh a slight smirk, as he was clearly only joking with him.

Josh's hands raised, as if in surrender as his brows picked up. "Am' sorry! I should've, it's bloody dangerous, that," Zerkaa defended.

Lewis just nodded along as he heaved a dramatic sigh, buckling his seatbelt before peering out of the windscreen ahead of them both.

The taller man then started up the car, soon pulling out of the car park so that they were both on the road.

"Ya' wanna' come back to ours for a bit, then lot are still filming so I'll be on my own otherwise," Josh suggested, looking over his shoulder as he took a turn.

Lewis turned his structured face to look at the other, his lips curving at both sides. "Yeah, sure if that's alright. I'll just get a taxi later or somethin'" Redman shrugged it off casually, he was good friends with Zerkaa but they rarely ever spent much time alone in the house. The only time they'd spend together away from the group would be to quickly dash to the shop or something along those lines.

Lewis couldn't help but wonder why Josh didn't just drop him home then get back to the other guys.

_________
"Spill any more Lewis and I'll have to bloody get a bib on ya'!" Zerkaa exclaimed, the two of them had quickly grabbed a KFC to take out on the way back.

Zerkaa pulled into the driveway of his shared home, his bag of food along with Lewis' was resting on the passenger's knee. Redman had already dribbled some Diet Coke from his lips whilst laughing at the other on the way back.

Lewis just snorted defiantly at Zerkaa's warning before they both exited the car and were soon enough back in the house.

"Go put em' on the bar in the kitchen, I'll be there in a minute, alright?" Josh instructed, kicking off his shoes at the door.

Lewis nodded, the two brown bags containing their food still held in his palms. "Yeah, yeah," he assured, using his feet to kick off his own boots before vanishing off to the kitchen as told.