The begining of the end

As I see all the brim headed weapons, I put my left hand out and touched the head of the sharp bold sword, and lift it of the cold sapphire table until firmly into the comfort of my hand. The sapphire edged sword then turned itself into a necklace of souls, "thank you, for this sword, I guess I will be on my way" I walked out of the shop and began my journey.

"The Frost mountain, are they crazy?!, I heard a fleet got lost up there" the villages say among themselves. It was complete silence, until the silence was interrupted by a deafening roar that pierced everyone's ears that where around. Until out of the thin air a dragon appeared.

I looked up and activated my necklace until the sapphire edged sword re-appears out of thin air, drawing the sword into my hand, I charge at the target. We both stop face to face, the dragon verses me the legendary Sapphire, I disappeared out of the thin air, and back behind the dragon. With one slice he fell into brim darkness and then the War Fiend appeared, he lunged at me then struck. My sword and his sword head to head, pushing my sword against his sword until death arose one of us. In a blink of an eye he was gone, with one trace of him left, a letter. This is only the beginning of the end, soon my undead knights will destroy your land and leave no survivors, this is only a beginning of a new chapter in this world...