Kisses

You were snuggled up to Karamatsu on the sofa. Your head rested on his shoulder. There was a nice, soft, comfortable blanket spread around the both of you, providing immense warmth and acting like a shield against the brutal coldness that was apparent throughout the entire house.

Sure, you'd refill the kerosene, but you had run out, and were far too lazy to buy some more. But to be completely honest, you wanted to stay like this with Karamatsu, for a few more moments.. or maybe hours.

You nuzzled your face into his chest, taking in his hoodie's smell. The scent of laundry detergent was obvious and it smelt like blueberries. He blushed, looking down at you. You looked back up at him, meeting his gaze and kissing his button nose gently, shooting him a smile immediately after.

He smiled back, kissing your forehead in response. You giggled, hugging him gently. He hugged you back, making you the one to blush this time. You left his grip, before he could protest about the loss of warmth, you sat on his lap.

His cheeks were a bright red as you slowly moved your hand to his cheek, stroking it with care. You then pressed your lips against one of his soft cheeks, and then the other.

Karamatsu blushed even more. You soon felt the urge to lock lips with him, so you cupped his cheeks into the palms of your hands and pressed your lips against his.

He melted into the kiss, closing his eyes and returning it as best as he could. He soon held you by the waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You closed your eyes as well, enjoying this somewhat passionate moment.

But you both were human, and alas, you needed air. You both had to part eventually, and when you did so, you've never seen Karamatsu's face become so flushed before.

"I-I love you, my dear [N-name]." He spoke in between breaths. You smiled in response and hugged him tightly.

Suddenly an idea popped into your mind, and you stopped hugging him. He looked at you confused. You then kissed his forehead. "I.." And then his nose. "..love.." Then his cheek. "..you.." Then, you pecked his lips quickly, flashing him a bright smile. "..too!"

He only blushed in response. "B-but I love you more, [Name]."

"Oh, really? Do you, now?" You replied to him, smiling even more.

"B-but of course." He said back, still flustered, and it appeared to be affecting his tone.

"Prove it, then."

Long story short, the two of you spent the remaining hours of the day, sucking face.