Surprise? Well, not exactly..

You woke up early one morning, and upon finishing your usual routine and entering the living room, you noticed a letter laying just under your front door. Rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you picked the glitter-covered object up and started examining it.

You'd recognize that shiny blue glitter anywhere. It had to be from your boyfriend, Karamatsu. Your suspicions were confirmed as you soon noticed his name imprinted with ribbons at the bottom left corner of the envelope.

You opened it up, and much to your surprise, there was more glitter. It sprung into the air and straight at your face, making you sneeze. In fact, there was so much that it ended up making a mess on the ground.

This letter had to be brighter than the sun. It so was hard to read the words he'd wrote, so you had to squint in order to make out what they said.

Dear, [Name],

Please meet me at the nearby park later this afternoon. I have something important to tell you.

Love, Karamatsu.

You tilted your head in confusion at this. "The park, huh..?" Why didn't he just call you? Oh, whatever. It didn't really matter. Wait, he didn't say what time, did he? Oh, great.

Who knows how long that letter has been sitting there for. The last thing you wanted was for him to assume that you've stood him up!

Racing to your bedroom to get changed, you quickly took your pajamas off, wearing a nice [F/C] sundress/suit instead. Once you were sure that it was what you wanted, you put your shoes on and made your way over to the park.

It took you about fifteen minutes to arrive there by foot, which made you a bit more paranoid. Upon searching for your cute dork, you noticed a figure sleeping on a checkered picnic blanket. Oh, that's what the surprise was. A picnic?

"Hm.." You placed your hand onto your chin in thought. "Bowl cut.. familiar bright colored suit.. yep, that's him!" You slowly crept over to him, not wanting to wake him.

You sat on top of him, covering his eyes with the palms of your hands. "Guess who?~" You giggled out.

No response.

Oh, right. He was sleeping. You removed your hands from his face and bent down until his lips were near your own.

You pressed gentle kisses along his cheek, trailing towards his lips, to which you added even more. You were determined to wake him up, and this would always work in your favor.

He twitched in his slumber, his consciousness now fully arising. He smiled up at you, before pulling you down with him.

"H-huh??" You exclaimed. "I thought this was a picnic..?"

"It is, my lovely [Name], but I do enjoy lying here with you. Might I ask for your permission to stay in this position for a while longer?"

You blushed and smiled softly. "Of course." If he wanted to cuddle with you, why did he make it so vague in his letter? Oh, well. No big deal. He was the type to enjoy creating suspense anyways.

You snuggled against him underneath the bright, yellow sun, of which was surrounded by milky white clouds.

Lunch could wait. You nuzzled your face into his neck, giggling as he wrapped his arms around you, holding you close.

Yep. Lunch could definitely wait.