Different than Before

Start from the beginning

"H-Hey! Is that what you do when you haven't seen you're boyfriend in three years?!" He rubbed his stomach, putting Aurora on his stomach to keep it from bruising.

"No... It's what I do to my boyfriend who's laughs at me for not knowing to hug it's sides!" I shot back. He just sighed and held his hands in the air. "Okay, okay. Just clam down."

I smiled in victory. I'm so awesome. "Hey, ____?" I looked down at him in confusion. "Yes..?" He blushed a bit, "d-did you... E-ever consider... H-having c-children?" I blushed a deep scarlet.

"U-um, I, hehe, m-maybe... Yeah..." He looked relieved that he didn't look stupid and also that his girlfriend wanted children like he did.

"U-Um... I know we're young but... I want children for a weird reason. Gramps wants to see his great-grandchildren and I just want to teach my kid the ways of this world and stuff..." He scratched the back of his head.

I smiled widely at him. I'm so glad he mentioned this. I got up and hugged him. He tended a bit but got up and fully hugged me. "Is that a 'I feel the same way... My handsome, sexy boyfriend' hug or..?" He smirked, I just slapped his head.

"You asked for it as yes, yes it is." A scarlet red hue formed on my face.  He unexpectedly picked me up and took me to my room.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" He smirked down at me and whispered in my ears, "turning on the baby-maker..."

🍋SHORT LEMON WARNING!🍋
((If you don't wanna read, look for bold letters))

Green put me down on the bed. He started to kiss my lips, biting down on my lower lip to gain entrance. I gasped at his action and he slid his tongue in.

I moaned which gave him dominance. We both separated for the need of air. We both panted for a bit, Green started trailing kisses down my jawline to my neck. I moaned softly and ran my fragile fingers through his hair.

He got to a certain spot where it was sensitive. I moaned and he began licking, sucking, biting, and kissing that spot. I moaned even louder and he got more and more turned on.

He slid his hands up my shirt, slyly, and unclasped my bra. He started to fondle my breasts and I moaned even louder then earlier.

He ripped off my shirt and my bra. He sucked on one of my breasts and fondled the other. I then took of his own shirt and slid my finger tips across his chest.

He groaned and went down to my most venerable area. He slid off my pants and panties. I tried to close my legs but he kept them spread wide open for him.

"____... This is what you want... Right?" He asked, looking a little concerned. I blushed deeply and nodded my head. "Y-Yeah... I-It's what I want." We both smiled.

I came up and took off his own pants and boxers. He sighed in relief, he was happy that his tight boxers weren't hurting his friend anymore. And I can see why.

He had a massive size, I didn't think it'd fit. He blushed but then smirked down at me. "Like what you see~?" My blush had darkened and I looked away.

He chuckled and then positioned himself. Hands on my headboard. He looked down at my with a questioning look. "Well, ____? Are you sure about-" I cut him off, "yes. I'm sure."