arc 1: awakening

Chapter 2

Konohagakure december 21

It was snowing lightly the kida were out playing in the snow exept one hinata hyuga, she had really been depressed since she found out naruto was banished from konoha , hell everyone knew and alot of people were happy to be rid of the demon child .

Hinata walked around konoha when she spoted a red scarf , just blowing in the wind . she knew that scarf tgat was the scarf she had secretly made naruto after saving her from thosr bullies she ran to chase it and triped kind of hard and awkwardly but got the scarf nun the less . she got it and raped it around her self and made her way to the hyuga compound to store it .

Uchiha clan compound .

In Fugakus office stood Kirito (sword art online ) and kuukaku ( shiba from bleach ) .

" well you know we must take out the biggest supporters of the hokage , so kakashi hatake is first and top priority on the list , either you kill him or do not comeback if your not successful you will be put in the bingo book as traitors until we take control of konoha ." he said.

Kirito looked at him "permission to speak sir " he said .

"Granted"

"If we by any chance fail , what are your orders until you take over . "

He sighed he hated showing weakness but his kids ment the world to him .

"Find my eldest son make sure hes ok. My spy in the anbu says hes heading twards whirlpool country ." he said

"Yes sir " .

Kirito and kuukaku walked out the office and twards there favorite spot kanames dango shop . "show kuukaku , you think it would be hard to you know.. Kill hatake " he asked .

She stoped and turned her head to him " you idiot this is my ticket out . im done with this clan , ill join itachi in what ever indevor hes in im waiting on the right time to escape this storm that is to come . you would be wise to join me " she said and continued walking . he stared at her back .

'How could she say that! She was his best friend and they swore loyalty to fugaku . '

He knew what he had to do .

Whirlpool country .

Naruto slept in the only livable house in the village the laders house . he saw pictures of a lot of people with red hair some blond he saw the statues in the back with the clan heads up until now it was only 7 with naruto becoming the 8th .

Naruto walked up to the statues and sat down and meditated he was sucked into his mind and a man approuched him .

He was waring a black and red robe had flowing red hair down to the small of his back and lightly tanned skin . He wore a smile that would melt anyone's heart .

" so your the young clan head everyone's making a fus about ."

"Everybody ? Its only me and itachi sensie here" naruto said

"No, I mean the the past clan heads
We all live inside of you , past down from generation to generation , you were supposed to be the ninth but sadly your mother passed away before she could come back to rebuild." He said.

Naruto just stared at him if he was the 7 th and his mother was supposed be the 8th . " grandfather ?" Naruto asked
The man smiled broadly at naruto .

"Naruto , you must rebuild uzu in our image . just look at current events and that should pave your way " he said before dissapering .

"..naruto " itachi had called out .