46. Don't Let Me Go

Start from the beginning

"Okay," I stand up and extend my arms for them before pulling my mum and Brian into a large hug.

"I love you," I pull apart from them and plant little kisses on Emily and Wes's foreheads as they open their eyes lazily.

"Bye bye Selenaa," they wave groggily as my mum and Brian each pick one up and heave them over their shoulders.

"Time to get you guys in bed," Brian chuckles as the two say one more goodbye before exiting the eatery. Other people slowly begin to head out as it is getting late, leaving our clique of friends left. 

"Want to go outside?" Harry suggests and I nod, allowing him to take my hand in his as we saunter outside to the gazebo. The restaurant was Italian, like half of my descent and it is a pretty place; the inside is home-like and comfortable with warm tones and an earthy feel. The outside is equally beautiful, with white patios and vines that intertwined within the holes of the gazebo. Roses line the entrance and twinkly lights are strung around, surrounding the perimeter of the restaurant. It is fancy and modest at the same time--it's just right. 

When we walk outside, the cool air hits us but we don't seem too fazed by it; in fact, we welcome it. I look out into the distance as Harry's arms secure a spot around my waist, his chin on my shoulder as we both unconsciously sway. 

"Tonight's a beautiful night," I declare as my eyes move towards the sky filled with sparkling stars, a rare sight in the city that can only be seen from certain places, such as at this restaurant.

"And I'm so lucky to be able to enjoy it with a beautiful girl," his deep voice replies and my heart melts a little. I am going to miss Harry so damn much. He almost makes me not want to leave for this opportunity. 

I suddenly feel his presence leave me and I instinctively frown at the absence of his warm touch, only to acknowledge his fingers tracing the nape of my neck.

"I will never get over this," I can hear the admiring grin in his voice as his beautiful fingers stroke the tattoo that is meant for him.

"It's the most gorgeous thing anyone has ever done for me," he announces before leaning down to plant kisses on the inked area. 

"Harry, that tickles."

"Does it now?" he turns me around so I'm finally facing the little tease as he greets me with a smirk. 

"Wipe that smirk off your face," I huff with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Make me," he taunts and I dare. I quickly lean in unexpectedly and peck his lips, removing the smirk almost immediately and replacing it with a caught off-guard Harry.

"I made you," I comment with a playful smile as I poke his strong torso,

"You should prove me wrong more often," he chuckles, winking as I roll my eyes.

"Hey lovebirds! The place is going to close soon so hurry up with your business!" Louis hollers as his arm wraps around Eleanor's back protectively.

"You're one to talk!" I retaliate back.

"You guys are the one outside the back of the restaurant in private," he debates and I sigh, knowing he won this one. 

"Whatever, Tomlinson," Harry laughs as he tugs me by his side, bringing me into his chest more as we gather with our friends again, heading to the dorm for my last night in a while. 

Louis's POV: 

We all returned to Selena's room and decided to have a huge sleepover since this is her last night and all. The boys and I fetched our sleeping bags so we could rest on every available space on the ground while Harry opted for snuggling into Selena's bed with her. Typical Harry.