2.

"Ally, Ally, ALLY WHERE ARE YOU NOW"
I heard Maggie yelling my name so I turned back to reality, oh dear god it was only just a dream I often daydream but not about these sort of things.
I got out of the toilet and washed my hands when suddenly the door opened.
"Ally the fuck I was looking for you!"

I couldn't talk, not after the dream that I just had.
"let's go we are already late"

(skip the ride home)
"ALLY come here let me do your makeup"
"god maggs why you always shouting"
"what the heck are you wearing.."
I looked down at myself, I was in a cute shirt and black skinny jeans and some flipflops.
"I look good Maggs"
"is that, IS THAT A BUNNY ON YOUR FLIPFLOPS"
we kept arguing for half an hour until I finally agreed to wear a black dress with high black heels which by the way I can't walk in them, I swear to god I'm gonna trip and I'm gonna look like a smashed potatoe.
I looked at Maggie and she was stunning in a red short dress, I envied her for being so beautiful and her body was just perfect.
We took a cap and we went straight to the party, you can already hear the music and the sound of horny teenagers shouting.
We got out and we got into the club.
"maggie please don't leave me alon..."
I didn't even finish my sentence until she was gone, she went dancing with some guys.
I sat at the bar and ordered a glass of water. I took a sip from it and I looked around, I saw this guy who grabbed the girl's ass, I wonder if that felt good.
"a glass of water, how cute"
I turned around to the voice and I saw this man looking straight at me in the eyes, I moved my eyes around his body. I than felt a hand on my thigh moving slowly up and down sending me shivers.
"like what you see?"

___________
SO OKAY GUYS I'M SORRY for being absent all this time I promise I'll update two chapters each week, I hope yall doing okay xx