1

I was with my bestfriend Maggie at the mall choosing outfits for tonight's party.
I bought a pink dress with black high heels since I'm so small and I look like a baby.
- You always have to wear something pink don't you?
A smile crossed my face while seeing Maggie sighs.
- I like pink! Who doesn't like it?
- It's a baby color Ally.
I blush at her words, she was right but I am a baby aren't I? I'm only 16.
We were shopping for at least 5 hours and I seriously needed to pee.
- Mag's I need to go to the toilet.
- Same ughh fuck Ally let's run.
I started laughing while we ran across the mall to the toilet, people were looking at us like we were crazy.
Maggie was there before me, so she took the first cabin and the only one in woman's toilet.
I needed to pee really hard so I went to the men's toilet while making sure that no one was there. I locked myself, and did what I came here to do. I felt so relieved.
I unlocked the door tempting to go and wash my hands, but I found a guy, standing there looking at me.
- Uh.. sorry I needed to pee and.. Yeah so I came here..
I didn't know what to say, he looked like he was going to eat me. He stepped forward I moved away from him till my back hit the wall. I shrugged, not knowing what to say or do. He leaned against my neck while kissing me. I shivered but I didn't say anything or do anything. I wanted him to do more than that, I wanted him to do bad things to me.
- What do you want me to do kitten?
I closed my eyes when I heard his voice, he was so dominant, I felt so fragile in front of him. All I could manage to say was:
- I want you to hurt me.

sooo guys do you like it or no?💕