Him

"says who" I turned round to see the principal............. shit.

He walks up to Justin and oh boy, this guy knows Justin inside out, but i dont know how.

"Hey Justin, what are you doing here" the principal said to justin with a smirk. "You already know why, you sent me back to junior  year" he says
"What the hell Justin, I thought you were focused on your studies?!?" I say with an angry tone

"My job here is done" he sighs "you girls inside now" the principle said walking away.

"Fuck you, even though I told you that we are going to be separated I said to be focused on your studies, but no, I'm going to hit on girls and be apart of a gang and be a bad boy" I say walking away. He didn't even stop me, he just started to laugh. I shouldn't even be concerned. Its his lost.

" text jollie, tell her to get my things" i demanded " Okay miss bossy, but she needs the damn keys" crystal replied

I see Jollie appear out of no where, so I just throw her the keys. She caught it and ran back to the car and had a lot if bags. Damn I packed a lot of things. When Jollie walked across the street, we were walking towards the door until--.

"hey, where you think your going" Justin said warning me. " Inside, sherlock."

"listen, all my life i have taken care of you ever since your brother died--"

"Dont bring him in this, and yea you have took care of me but for like 6 years you, been gone and in the same grade as me, dont talk to me ok im just concerned about you" I say

"I'm giving you one more chance to say sorry, or else" he said taking a step forward " suck a dick bicth" i said sticking the middle finger up

"Ok, have it your way, " he said with his hand up "Get ready for hell little girl" he mumbles as he walks off with his friends.

We just ignored the fact that he was going to get us ready for hell. We walked into the school, down the hall looking for the office, then we saw signs that said OFFICE->.

"Hey I think the office is this way" Jollie said, "I thought you were supposed to be smart" I pointed out then we all started to laugh.

We walk down the halls and turn to the right and it said OFFICE on top of the door. We walked in to see a place that I would never imagine, it had chandeliers and trees, its like, My uncles place. We walked up to the secretaries table. She wasnt happy to see us

" Hi, can I get three room keys please" i said with a smile

"yea , whatever" she said with an attitude. does this bitch know who she talking to

"not to be rude or anything, but if i say i want room keys that means you have to give the keys to me" i say slowly so she can understand.

She threw the to me at the same time time it dropped on the floor.

"there you go. Now leave" she snapped

"Okay. I know why you so moody. You having mood swings from the unknown baby , with an unknown daddy." I said shooting the peace sign. before she said something we dashed out of the office.

We walked down the hall and took a right to the staircase. While we were walking up the stairs, I looked at me key it said Dorm 465.

" Hey what your dorm numbers" i ask them "466" Jollie said. "476" Crystal said

"Our dorms are right beside each other" I cheered to Jollie. Crystal stayed quiet.

"Dont worry crystal, we ill visit you every day" i shoot at her.