Chapter 7: The Abandoned House

~Harold's POV~
I remembered that when Emily and I were little we would go into the woods into this abandoned cabin. It was small but it had a basement and 4 rooms and a bathroom. I figured that I should check there since it is a place that's been abandoned for years.
~Crystal's POV~
I had to do what I did. I was forced to. I have to keep her alive but make her look hurt. Kim is expecting her to be dead. Kim will be here in about twenty minutes. I have to make sure Harold knows that she's here. I'm pretty sure he would check here because him and Emily always came here when they were little. I would text him in my phone but there is no service. I hope he knows that I'm doing this to help Emily and that he doesn't try to hurt or even kill me. I started to hear yelling out in the woods so I'm going to check it out, I hope it's Harold.
~Harold's POV~
I see the cabin, it's not far but I also see a teenage girl, it's probably Crystal. I swear she better tell me what the hell she is doing. "Harold!" I hear in a far distance, I can recognize it, it's Crystal. "Crystal, what the hell is going on, where is Emily." I said walking up to Crystal. "Let me explain to you, I was only talking to Kim to get on her good side to get info, she told me her plan which was to steal Emily and take her here, she said I have to put her in the basement and stab her until she is dead, I stabbed her once to make her faint so she breathes slowly, Kim is going to be here in ten minutes to finish her off since she's going to find out that I didn't kill her. I knew that you guys came here when you were little so I was trying to find you so you can help Emily before Kim is here, so now hurry come on." Crystal said explaining and bringing Harold to the cabin. I walked down to the basement but stopped on the steps because I heard Kim talking to Emily. She was talking about all the torture she's going to put her through, but Emily probably couldn't hear her because she's knocked out. Crystal pulled me up and put me in a closet. "Stay here until you hear screaming okay?" Crystal said so I stayed.
~Crystal's POV~
I walked down and see Kim. "Glad I did the job?" I said looking at her. "Yes now here's a gun, finish the job since Harold isn't here to save her." Kim said looking at me so I pointed the gun at Emily. The thing is that Kim didn't know that after I stabbed her I put a bulletproof vest on her. I shot her in the stomach. Emily screamed but she knew I had put the vest on her, the scream was just for show. Harold rushed in and I threw the gun at Emily and Harold had a knife. Kim looked back and saw him. "You're too late." Kim said and laughed. "No, you're too late." I said and laughed at her. Emily pointed the gun at her and shot her in the gut. Kim fell straight to the floor and Harold ran over and helped Emily up. "Let's go to the hospital now, her stab wound it getting infected."
~Emily's POV~
   I was laying my head on Harold's lap in the car and I was clenching his hand from the pain. "Thank you Crystal, for this, and for saving me." I said but stayed still because it hurt. "Yeah I'm sorry about the wound it was for show but I had no intentions into hurting you by making you think I betrayed you." Crystal said and kept on driving. "Just remember she won't be bothering us anymore, she didn't die from you shooting her but the cops took her in and she's going to be in jail for awhile." Harold AIDS looking down at me then he kissed me lightly. "Watermelon." I said. "Wow, Emily seriously, you had to point that out in this serious moment." Harold said sarcastically and laughed. "Well of course I had to." I said laughing. We arrived at the hospital and I got my wound stitched up and I have to stay the night in the hospital, sadly.
~Time Skip~
    I finally get settled in my hospital bed and I start to slowly fall asleep.
~Crystal's POV~
    Harold fell asleep on the next next to Crystal, I like the fact that even in times like this, he fights for her. I start to slowly fall asleep while I'm watching them and I drift away.