thirty six.

INSTAGRAM; chapter thirty six.

"Hi, so I'm Pia-- I mean, hello if you don't know I'm Pia! Uh, ever since my music have been recognized even more and more, I seem to uh-- like, distance my self from posting Youtube videos and stuff." Pia sat on her bed, the lights bright and camera rolling. "But, to try and help me get back into the whole one--two? Years of Youtube I've
missed, we have my good friend, the Flash himself, Barry--" Pia let out a laugh. "Oops, I meant Grant Gustin!" Grant moved from his place behind the camera to move and flop on the bed beside Pia. "Sup, I'm Grant." Grant leaned to wrap his arm around Pia's shoulders. "Just to clear things up, nothing's going on anymore between Grant and I. So, completely platonic, and professional friendship over here." The 26 year old actor smiled despite hoping what she said was a lie, and that he was still with her. But, for the cameras, right?

"We decided to do something I think none of you have heard or ever seen before... An ex-boyfriend tag!" Both Pia and Grant let out jazz hands, as planned before filming-- guess who wanted to do it. That's right, Mister Hot and Dorky himself.

"This is gonna be fun, right?" Grant turned to face Pia. "Absolutely. We're gonna answer a few questions then do a few dares and, yeah." Pia got her phone out, going to her camera roll to answer the questions she screencaptured. "Grant?"

"Yes, love?" Pia seemed to have ignored the name, but deep down all she wanted to do was slap Grant Gustin in the face then pull him to kiss her. But she can't. She has Tom now. "Uh, chaotic-bad asks, how are Jett and Nora?" Grant smiled, fingers tapping on Pia's shoulder, his arm still wrapped around the short young woman. "They are... great. Yeah, I left Jett and Nora back with Tyler in LA while I flew out here to shoot for the Flash then I have Krystal coming up. Really wished I could've brought them with me." Pia played with her phone case, removing her phone then placing it back in the case, a habit she had when she was in deep thought.

Grant noticed this and frowned, he removed his arm from around her, making the brunette to look up with a look of confusion in her features. "If you don't want to do this Pia, I understand. I could just leave--" "No, I was just having troubles with music. I asked my manager if I could have a break."

"Have you--um, talked to Tom about this? Why does it feel like I'm the first to know?" Running a hand through her hair, Pia bit her lip, guilt etched onto her face as her eyes closed. "It's because you are. I didn't tell Tom anything because I don't want him to worry. Neither should you. Come on, we have questions to answer." Grant took Pia's phone from her. "doritorogers wants to know what we used to do when we were a couple." The question hurt the two. Both succeeding in hiding the pain and the guilt they felt as Pia cleared her throat, composing herself before answering the question.

"Well, I really missed ranting to him. He's just a real good listener. And to be honest, I miss his hugs and cuddles." Pia laughed as Grant smiled at the camera --which was still rolling, filming the little break down Pia had. "Uh, we have another question!" Grant pulled away from his trance, looking quickly over at Pia before reading the question on her phone. "Um, yes, I will marry you, CandorChick." Grant winked at the camera before shaking his head, the two laughing at his silly behavior.

"Pia?" Pia turned her head, surprised at how close the proximity between the two was. She felt his breath on her lips, their noses touching even the slightest. If one of them moved even an inch closer, their lips would be pressed against eachother. "Yes, Grant?"

"chaotic-bad wants to know, why you don't love me..." Pia felt herself involuntarily move backward, Grant on his knees hovering over her sitting figure. "I-- I do love you, Grant." She was breathless, and Grant made her situation worse by closing the gap between them.

-----
do u love me now?