Chapter 5

You know that bad thing I had said before? Well, it's a really bad thing.

I was on my way to my room coz I was tired, not because I was bored, well that partly it. Sorry, I'ma a liar...Anyways, on my way to my room I bumped into Michelle on accedent, it knocked her down.

"Hey! Watch it *b word*!" She yelled, she got up and pushed me.

"God, you dont even give me enough time to say sorry" I said annoyed. Michelle pushed me again.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked

"Your my problem" She said pushing me again.

"Stop pushing me!" I yelled and pushed her back.

The next thing that happed was uncalled for. She came at me and missed, she tried to hit me! But that wasnt the uncalled for part. When she hit the wall with her fist, she screamed in frustration....and pulled out a freakin peeling knife. Smooth, just real smooth.

She caught me off gaurd and stabbed me in the stomach, then she pushed me down the stairs. When I came to a stop, I rolled to my hands and knees ignoring the pain that shot up my back, my arm, and my legs, not to mention my stomach.

When I was on my hands and knees, I fumbled with pulling out the knife, Michelle pushed me over and kicked me, and kept doing it. Man she just doesnt know when to stop, does she?

Adrenaline was pumping through now. I caught her leg and made he fall, I didnt waste time. I got up, at this point I couldnt feel the pain. I just had to get to the guys.

I stumbled through the hall, I didnt make to the end, I collasped. I couldnt walk anymore, the world around me began to get hazy around the edges. I saw a shadow walk past the opening of the hall way, but it's back was turned towards me.

I strained my eyes to see the shadow clearly. When I did I noticed it was Ronnie.

"Ronnie" I said as loud as I could, and hissed in pain after. It hurt to take a deep breath. But luckly Ronnie turned around. He looked at me weird for a second, I then saw Michelle tower over me. She picked me up and threw me at the wall.

"You just dont know when to stop do you?" I asked when I was on hands and knees.....again. Michelle gave me a good kicked, I groaned and fell over.

"Katy!" Ronnie yelled, he pushed Michelle out of the way. He picked me up and I screamed in pain. Stupid Michelle and the peeling knife!

"What did you do!!?" Ronnie yelled at Michelle.

"And you say I need to be in Juvi" I mumbled.I was beginning to get really dizzy.

"Derek!" Ronnie yelled, Derek came into veiw, he looked in Michelles direction. Michelle had no traces of regret in her eyes. Crap, it was getting harder to breathe.

"Do something!" I yelled, Ronnie ran to the kitchen with me in his arms. He set me down on the counter and reached for the phone.

I heard mumbling from the other end of the line. I heard Ronnie speak but couldnt make out the words. Everything I saw was getting darker and darker. Crap. Soon it's going to be the end of Katy.

What is going to happen to Andilyn? I'm practically her sister. What is she going to do when I'm gone? I know she now has Andy and them, but will she be effect by my death the same way with Alondra's death?

"Katy" Ronnie said shaking me. I wanted to tell him sonething....but I forgot what it was. Crap.

"Katy, stay with me!" Ronnie said, suddenly cold water hit my face.

"What the hell!" I yelled rubbing it off.

"Sorry, just need you to stay awake" Ronnie said, I couldnt comprehend the words, they had became just bundles of letters that I didnt understand anymore.

"Gajdihihfishf sjoipehgoaoj" I heard Derek say, I wish I knew what it was, but I didnt. I could no loger understand english.

"ajdoe" Ronnie said and his face came into veiw, but it didnt look like him, his nose was gone. What the hell?

I heard more jiberish talking, then men in a blue uniform. Suddenly I was lifted off the counter. I dont know what happened next coz everything just suddenly went black...

____________________________________________________________________________

so short chapter. sorry, but it has to be that way, coz of the other story that is connected with this one. So hope you enjoyed my short chapter. The next chapter will be longer, I promise :)