Chapter 5:Recall

Hey guys!!

Guess who's HACKED!!

this is revib3 and I was just given permission to write a chapter here and I thought it'd be fun to fool around with it a bit!

( frankly I ain't never understood this book) and I hope to make this chapter as exciting as I hope!

anyways let's see where the chapter takes us!

____________

(Aiden's POV)

I woke up at god knows what unhumbling hour it could have been. There wasn't a way for me to tell time in here. Besides hoping. That's all they ever did here, especially Blake. He only hoped he could do the things people think he might. That he might escape.

Everyone had this weird vibe about them. Obviously something was going on that I didn't have answers to. I got from out of the sheets as fast as I could and looked for Migi.

" Migi! " I yelled but not answer. Must be at a test or something. Do they have an age limit for those?

Not even Blake was here. I was now in a room full of males that I have never seen or payed attention to. The vibe here wasn't right.

" where are the doctors? " I asked outloud, not really expecting an answer.

Silence.

Everyone then began to turn towards me. There was about 15-20 people giving me angry snarls and stares. I had no idea what was going on. It was too quiet and it was too empty.

I walked around everyone, looking for an observer. Not a single person standing watch.

" hey, do you know what's going on? " a voice kicks up behind me. It was husky but young.

I turn around to see a muscular guy, about my hight and my age. His dirty blond hair was a bit messy and his eyes a shade of pink.

" Not a clue. You just wake up? " I signal to his hair.

" yeah, actually. " he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

" All these people staring, not moving... Why? " I question.

" Haven't a clue man. "

He went up to one of the people standing like statues and attempted to poke an old man, about his happy 50's. The man caught his finger and bent it away from the guys body.

He cried in pain and tried to punch the guy off him but to no luck, even with a young man with muscles like his, he couldn't stop a scrawny looking old man from nearly breaking his finger.

" he's hard as a rock! " the guy yelled at me. I had to do something. I acted as soon as possible and grabbed a tray from the lunch area. No one seemed to mind. I planned to use this to free the guy and his hand. It was successful in injuring the man. He literally passed out as soon as the metal tray left his face. Everyone watching in silence as the thud of his body hit the floor.

" oh... Oh my god! Is-- is he...?" I froze. My stuttering returned and I became frantic.

" No. I punched him harder then that and he didn't go down. Must be a test. "

" Wait. We both are in the same test? "

"Apparently. " was simply all he said.