The light in darkness

I haven't written in a while, have I?
   I just woke up but T is nowhere to be found, I guess he is outside. I've been thinking about what Taylor said to me yesterday. It madre me realise that maybe, just maybe there is a chance, but only if I will accept it and I will let mysef be helped .
  My body aches are stil here, but I guess the painkiller worked since it's quite bearable. Taylor told me yesterday that he will take me to a nice place, I hope it's not far away though.

     Gaga closes the diary, puts it on the nightstand and streches a little. She sits up and tries to stand, but fails. She tries again, and this time she succeeds, then she walks until she reaches the stairs. She stops and sighs heavily, but she just can't give up now, so she carefully starts going down the stairs until she reaches the ground. She jumps out of joy and goes outside to find Taylor. She sees him on the porche, sitting on a chair right beside her. He looks surprised to see her, but then he flashes a smile and makes her sit on his lap.
-good morning angel.-.
He kisses her softly, then looks into her eyes while caressing her hair.
-good morning babe. What are you doing here alone?-
-oh nothing, I was just thinking. -
-about what?-
-you, us, this whole situation. But now it doesn't matter. I made pancakes, so we better eat if we want to do the most of this day.-
   Taylor takes a pancake that was in his plate , cuts it in pieces and starts feeding her. She blushes softly, smiles and takes a big bite.
-we are hungry, aren't we?
  Gaga nods with her mouth full, quickly chews and accepts the help she is getting from Taylor.

     After eating, gaga seems much better. They get dressed and then leave the house. Taylor is carrying a picnic chest, whie gaga is ranting about him not telling her where they are going.
  She goes on like this for about ten minutes, but then she gets tired and takes Taylor's hand.
   They walk slowly trough until she notices that there are less trees than before, and after half an hour thay arrive at a big, sunny place in the middle of the forest, where there is barely any tree and is covered entirely by white flowers.
  -T, this is beautiful...-
-not as much as you are, princess.-
   They kiss, then Taylor leads her near a tree, where they lay a cover and prepare the picnic.
   While Taylor is making sandwiches, he observes his girl who is laying among the flowers. He smiles at her and lays beside her, then puts an arm around her waist.
   They stay like this for a long time, just enjoying each other until her stomach growls. He picks her up and sits her in his lap, gives her a sandwich and they start eating.

-this place is beautiful... How did you find it?
  She is resting her head against his chest, wandering her hand on his arm.
- I used to come here when I was sad.
-are you sad now?-
She lifts her head and looks at him with a troubled face. Taylor kisses her forehead and looks at her lovingly.
- no. I am grateful that I get to hold you in my arms every night and that I have the honour to call you mine.-
    She kisses him softly, then deepens the kiss and it turns into a passionate make out session. She has a playful look once they broke the kiss, and be can't help but laugh at her weird mood.
- I see you haven't changed one bit miss Germanotta, dirty thoughts as always right?-
-oh c'mon Taylor! You are the one having a lustful mind!-
  She slaps him on the shoulder and laughs as well.
- But I must admit...  I have been feeling much better since yesterday...-
   She glares at him with sultry eyes. Taylor hasn't seen her like this in half an year, since they last made love.
  He looks at her, shakes his head and decides to leave the place as it is getting dark.

     On their way back, they laugh and talk about their plans, they even race but after 20 meters gaga is out of breath. Taylor laughs at her, she gets angry and manages to run another yard until they reach home.

   The house is silent, only her soft moans and the sound of their lips locking can be heard as the couple makes their way to the bedroom.

------ hi!!! I'm back!
  I wanna say thank you for voting and commenting on this story, you always make my day.
   Next chapter will be *explicit* , but I'm not sure when I will write it since ny final exams are this month.
  Hope you like this chapter!