Suprise! ( Request for Angel )

Today Niall was coming home from tour. He has been gone for 3 months and i miss him. We have been dating for 2 and a half years now and our relationship couldn't get better. Although i had found out two weeks ago i was pregnant. I was scared that Niall would leave me. He has said he wants a child but not until he is done with work. I don't really know when i am going to tell him. I haven't told anyone yet and i want Niall to be the first to know. I was going to tell him today but i just don't know how to bring it up. I was so nervous. What if he leaves me and i never see him again? What if my child grows up without having a father? What if i am going to be a single mother? So many worries come rushing through my head. All i can think about is if Niall leaves me. I pray to god that he doesn't leave, i don't think i could live without him. I love him so much, i think if he did leave me i would never start a relationship again. My thoughts were cut off by the door opening and closing. He is home. His husky smell fills the house, informing me of his presence.

" Angel? Baby I'm home!" His sweet accent fills my ears. I walk into the living room, finding him at the door with his luggage beside him. He runs up to me, picks me up and spins me around.

" I missed you so much princess." He said into my neck. I feel him start to shower my neck with small kisses.

" I missed you too baby." I kiss the top of his head and play with his hair. He pulls away slightly and then leans in to kiss me. God i miss this. His lips just make you forget about all of your worries. We kiss for a little while then i pull away.

" I love you." He says looking deep into my eyes. I exchange his sweet gesture and peck him on the cheek. He closes his eyes and sniffs the air. For some reason it made me giggle.

" What is that smell? It smells amazing!" He seems pretty happy at the moment.

" Oh yeah i made you a welcome home dinner!" His smile widens. " I made you some of my famous chicken parm." I say imitating a Italian chef.

" OH MY GOD! You are the best girlfriend in the world!" He kisses me quickly then speeds off to the kitchen. I laugh at his dorkiness. I love how he appreciates everything i do for him. I follow him into the kitchen and see him sitting down at the table eating. I shake my head and giggle then sit down next to him and start to eat. We talk for a while about how tour was then he asked me how i was doing and what i did over the 3 month period he was gone.

" Just the usual. Clean, work, sleep... Nothing interesting." After a few minutes in silence i came to the conclusion that I needed to tell him. I was so nervous my hands were shaking.

" i um... I have some big news..." My voice was shaky. I look down at my hands, avoiding eye contact.

" What is it? Is something wrong?" He seemed concerned.

" I um... Well i'm..." This is so much harder than i thought. I want to cry. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. Fortunately Niall couldn't see. I need to just blurt it out.

" I'm pregnant." I said soft and slow. I was still looking down, not wanting to see his reaction. He didn't speak. Damn it!  A couple more tears run down my cheek, and i can feel a sob coming on but i refuse to let it escape.

" I am going to be a dad? OH MY GOD IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" My head shoots up. He was happy? Yes!

" Oh my god Angel this is amazing! We are going to be parents!" He shouts and picks me up and spins me around. I giggle at his actions.

" Wait so you aren't mad?" I ask clearly surprised.

" What? No of course not! I couldn't be happier!" He lets go of me and starts doing his Irish jig. I bust out laughing as he dances.

" How long have you been pregnant?" He asked still very excited and energized.

" 3 and a half months. I found out two weeks ago though. I was going to tell you but i didn't want you to be worried about me and i wanted to tell you in person." He smiles then drops to his knees in front of me. He lifts up my shirt and starts kissing my stomach. He kept saying sweet funny things to our growing baby that made me giggle. He stands up then kisses me passionately. This kiss was unlike others. This one had so much passion i felt weak in the knees. He held he tightly to him and kept moving his lips against mine. He pulled away and smiled widely.

" I love you and our little baby. You two are my life, you two are my everything." He said looking me in the eyes and gently rubbing my stomach.

" We love you too Niall. Never forget that." He smiled then pecks me on the lips. He pulled me toward him and started slow dancing. He sang softly into my ear and occasionally kissing my neck. No one could understand the love and passion that was shared between us and no one could break us apart.

(A/N) How did you like it Angel? Tell me how you liked it! Love you all!! xx