Fight and makeup (Request for Gabby)

I was waiting for my boyfriend of 3 years to come home... Lately he has been going out with the boys and getting drunk. Usually I don't mind but ever since he came back from tour 3 months ago, he has been gone either getting drunk or at work. I am concerned that i will be getting an unpleasant phone call from the hospital or police department. I miss him a lot to. He has been ignoring me this whole time, and now i am getting the creeping suspicion that he is cheating on me. The thought just makes me nauseous. It is 4 in the morning right now and i am getting really worried. He told me he would be back, at the latest, 12am. I have tried to call him and text him all night but no answer. I decide to call Liam and see if he knows were he is. Thankfully he answers

"Hello?" Liam's voice rang through my ear. He didn't seem drunk which is good.

"Liam? Thank god you answered!"

"Why wouldn't I? Is everything okay? Are you alright?" His voice was full of concern.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Are you with Niall by any chance?"

" Well we all just left the bar, and he went his separate way. Why? What's wrong?"

" Oh well, he said he would be home by 12, but obviously he doesn't give a shit about anyone else when he drinks." I was infuriated.

"Oh im sorry. He can be a dick sometimes!" He laughed

" You're telling me.... He is going to get his ass ringed by me when he gets home..." I was dead serious, i am sick and tired of his bullshit.

" Fine by me, as long as he is able to sing tomorrow!" He joked. I laughed.

" Alright. Thank you Liam, sorry for bringing this onto you. I appreciate your help."

" Oh don't be sorry! I am always here for you!"

"Thank you again... I probably should get going.. Bye"

" Bye hun!" Then i hung up as i hung up, i heard the door open and close.

"BABY BABY BABY OHHH" He sang. I walked into the living room and saw him stumbling on the couch.

"OHHH Heeyy baby!" He slurred. Oh this is going to be a long night.

" And where have you been?" Even though i know the answer, i want to see if he will tell me the truth.

" I was out with the boys.... Whats wrong with you?" Ohhhhh i could blow up on him right now.

" Oh i don't know, i am a little bit pissed that my boyfriend lied to me and is ignoring me like the plague."

" What are you talking about? I haven't been ignoring you.."

" Well first off you told me that you were going to be home at 12, and second yes you have! Ever since you came home from tour you have been out drinking with the boys and not spending any time with me and i am sick and tired of it Niall."

" You aren't my mother! I can do what i want, whether you like it or not! You need to stop being so clingy..." Ouch... I hate being told that.

" I am not being clingy.... In case you didn't know when you are dating someone, you are suppose to spend time with them...."

" Well in case you didn't know, when your dating someone, both of you are suppose to contribute and not sit around and mooch off your rich fucking boyfriend!" As he yelled that i felt weak in the knees. I fell back onto the couch, not believing what i just heard. He knows how hard i am working to get a job and i have done all i can do to help out. I don't let him buy me stuff, i don't go shopping. i feel a tear run down my cheek.

" Oh my god... I-I didn't mean it i swear, it was just out of pure anger, oh my god, I am so sorry baby!"He said putting his hand on my knee and knealing down in front of me. Wow he sobbered up quick.

"You know it's fine."

" Really?" He seemed pretty suprised.

" Yeah... You were right."

" Wait.... No, no, no i didn't mean what i said i swear!" Tears were building up in his eyes. As much as i hate this, i have to.

" No you were right..." I paused and stood up. He stood up as well. " I am going to go out and get a job." He seemed confused.

" First off it is 4:30 in the morning and second i didn't mean what i said!" I walk past him ignoring his comment. I walk up stairs to our room, trying to ignore the fact that he is right behind me. I go into our closet and grab the suitcase and start putting clothes in it..

" Wait, what are you doing?" His voice cracking.

" Well so i don't mooch off my rich boyfriend, i am going to move out and you dont have to worry about any of my expenses. Not a penny."

" WHAT?! No Gabby no dont do this i need you here please don't do this!!!" He fell down to his knees and wrapped his arms around my torso and putting his face in my stomach...

" Maybe it's for the better Niall..." I move away from him and into the bathroom to grab my brush. I shut the door behind me. As i look for my brush i hear sobbing from the our bedroom. I walk into the bedroom to find a sobbing Niall. He looked up at me and i saw tears streaming down his face and his eyes puffy.This just broke my heart into a million pieces. He runs up to me and grabs me and hugs me as tight as he can, nearly suffocating me.

" Gabby..... Baby yo-you can't leave me.... I don't know what i would do without you.... You are my princess and i don't want to lose you.... I-I can't lose you... Please dont leave me... I would die without you.... You are my everything.... J-just please dont leave me..." He sobbed into my neck. As much as he hurt me by saying what he said, i love him to much to leave him. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him.

" Shhh... Don't cry baby... I'm here.... I'm not going to leave." I reassured him. He picked me up and put me on the bed never leaving my touch. He covered both of us up and pulled me as close to him as possible. He started kissing me all over.

" Don't let me go." He said, sounding desprite.

" Never."

" I love you so, so much Gabby.... Don't you ever forget it."

" I love you too Nialler." And with that we fell asleep in each others arms.

(A/N) I hope you liked it Gabby! Tell me how it was please!!