What now?

Your POV

'I haven't eaten in days. How long have I been here? I don't even remember. I can tell it has been days thought. I don't know how but its just a feeling I get. I can feel the hunger taking over my body. If only I could have some water, or a burger. A burger would be nice about now. Whats that?' My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a loud CRASH.

"W-who i-i-is there?" I said. 'Wow. My voice sounds worst than a dying dog. I really, really need some water.'

"It is time." A big man said. Well.. he wasn't necessary a man. He looked more like a dog on his upper half and on the lower half he had tentacles and one big horse foot. 

"Time for what!" I knew it wasn't a good idea to yell at the dog-octopus-horse-man. 

"It is time for you to feed." And with that the dog-octopus-horse-man un-cuffed me from the wall and instead put two new cuffs in my wrists and took me with him. I couldn't see where I was going. There was a lot of mist. I felt myself getting sleepy. I could barely hear the dog-octopus-horse-man laugh a wicked and sinister laugh. It sounded maybe like what the devils laugh would sound like. Loud and evil. I sounded like he hadn't drank water in a long, very long time. I felt him grab my stomach. I wasn't able to fight. Then I felt his shoulder on my stomach. He was now carrying me. I couldn't do anything. I was trying to fight but I couldn't even move a muscle. I was not conscious anymore.

THE BRIDGE IN THE ENTERPRISE

NO POV

It has been four days and the Enterprise still haven't heard anything from anyone. They would get signals but it would all be static. Some people aboard wanted to leave. They said it was un-safe and that everyone was better off just leaving. Some people (like your friends) wanted to stay and maybe go into the planet and save you. Many people thought you were dead. Some people hoped you were dead so that they could leave. In the Enterprise, everything was chaos. 

"So.....Nothing yet, huh?" asked Bones.

"Ahh no. Nothing yet. Four days have gone by and no movement and no signals. You know what? Maybe they're dead. " Said Uhura. She wasn't really happy with the situation they were in. 

"Aw. Come on! Zey zont necessarily haf to be dead!" Said Chekov. "Just give zhem a little more time. I am shure zey vill make it back!" Chekov was trying to reassure himself. He didn't really know if you were alive, but he just wanted his friends to be alive. He felt like if he said that, they would still be alive. 

"Well.. lets start searching again." Said Uhura

"Yep. Oh and lighten down a little bit. I mean, its Kirk. He can do anything." Bones said. And with that they all walked to their stations ready for another stressful day at work.

JIM AND SCOTTY 

"Captin, we've been walking for days now. I don't think we'll make it out. Ive tried contacting the Enterprise but its no good. I am tired and I am hungry. I don't think I can go on." Said an Exhausted Scotty. 

"I know you're hungry. I know you're tired. I am too. But we have to keep going. We have to find (Y/N) and Spock." Jim said. He really wanted to find you and Spock and get out of there. 

"I could really use some scotch about now."

"Ok. Listen. If we find them and get back to the ship I will buy you five bottles of scotch. Deal?"

"Ten."

"Six"

"Ten"

"Seven"

"Deal. So if we find them I get seven bottles of scotch. Shake on it. No take backs."

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." Jim and Scotty shook hands. They had made a deal. 

"WHOA CAPTAIN! WHATS THAT?" Asked Scotty. A blinding light had come from the ceiling their voices were barely audible so they were forced to scream. 

"I-I DON'T KNOW... DUCK DUCK!" Jim fell to the floor.

"WHAT? DUCK? WHE-AAAHHHHH" Scotty had been adducted by the light.  Jim was now alone. 

SPOCK

Spock has been in the cell for three days. He hasn't eaten anything but thankfully they gave him water.  He was worried. He didn't know what was happening and he didn't know where his friends or you were. All he knew was that he was alone. He had already accepted the fact that he might be killed and that his friends might have died too. He didn't want his friends to be dead. He didn't want you to be dead. But there was nothing he could do. He knew that that was what would probably happen. 

NO ONE

It has been a total of five days that Jim, Spock and (Y/N) have been in the planet. Scotty had been there four days. While (Y/N) has been taken to an unknown place, Scotty and Kirk have been walking and Scotty has been adducted. Spock has been taken into a cell as a prisoner and the Enterprise is slowly loosing patience. What will happen? Will the Enterprise leave them to die? Has anyone died yet? Where are Scotty and (Y/N)? What will happen to Jim and Spock? Find out next time in We meet again!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Wow guys! Thanks for the over 300 reads! The book is more popular that I thought hahaha... Yeah... I know. Im terrible for not updating. I have been busy with school and all that. Hopefully I can update weekly as I planed to before. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. So thanks for reading!

-Mr.Spock