t w o

today was my very first day at the new school.

nervous. check

I hated always being the new kid, even though it's only the third time we've moved I still never got used to it.

I didn't know one single person, maybe that was a good think though, maybe I needed a fresh start.

especially after last time.

mum drove me to school today, she felt like I might get lost even though the schools like literally five minutes away.

I got in the front doors and immediately didn't know what to do, it was so different to english schools, we never had lockers, we couldn't go to classrooms when ever we wanted and we also had a uniform.

I immediately felt underdressed, I was wearing a black long sleeved top and a pair of high waisted shorts where as everyone else was wearing summer dresses or flowery skirts.

great, so I'm basically the tramp now.

I also wasn't paying much attention to where I was going so I managed to bump into some guy.

"I'm really sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I stuttered trying not to make anyone mad on my first day.

"Ugh just watch it k" he growled and gave me a death glare.

"Take it easy Lucas yes" a boy said popping up behind, he had coloured hair but it wasn't the first time he'd dyed it because you could see how it was stripped.

"shut up Michael and don't call me that" The guy said.

"Fine LUUUKKKKEEE" he cooed

Luke, I presume just grunted and Michael I think it was laughed at him. Soon after two other boys came over but I weirdly recognised them.

"Yo what's going on" The tanned black haired one said.

"Ehhhh Cal-Pal, Lucas here is ripping on some newbie"

"Hey Cara right?" the curly haired boy said.

"I'm Ashton, I don't know if you remember from yesterday??" he said elongating each word.

"Oh god yeah and that's Calum right?" I said not 100% with the names

"Yep" Calum said

"Sorry about Luke here, he's a bit hostile today, do you need any help?" Ashton said.

"Yes actually I don't know where the principals office is" I said kinda sheepishly.

"Oh sure I'll take you." said Ash.

"No I will" Cut in Luke. "Come on" he said practically dragging me there.

The other guys shrugged and walked the other way.

"So how do you know Ash?" he asked

"We're neighbours" I said as if I was asking a question

"and Cal"

"He was at Ashton's house yesterday, I met them at the same time" I added

"Oh" he said "here principals office" then walked away.

great convo buddy.

Not going to lie, he was absolutely gorgeous, but then again all four of them were, he was just stuck with the shitty personality.