"Oh really because you look 12" she replied.

"You can't marry someone at 12" I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up" she screamed.

"Listen woman, you do know I can a sue you" I warned her.

"Oh really, how?" She asked.

"I'm Garroth Ro'Meave" I answered.

Yes, I'm making it that the Ro'Meave family are a powerful Family that can sue people. I apologise if you don't like it.

"Sure you are" she sarcastically said. "Would you like to see my drivers license?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'd like to prove to you who you aren't" the woman yelled.

"Okay, here you go miss" I said handing my drivers license.

She quickly grabbed it. Looked at the picture then me a couple of times before she finally gave up the really pointless argument.

"Fine you win but please don't sue me" the lady begged.

"Oh I won't, as long as your not a homophobic bitch to me or anyone else in the future" I warned her.

"Okay" she quickly said.

She packed the ring for me before handing me the bag. I walked of to my car parked a couple of streets to find Laurence sitting on it.

"Hey, Laur" I greeted him.

"Hey..." He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Why do you care, you obviously wouldn't leave the house for ages if you did" Laurence spat at me.

"Laurence didn't Travis tell you that you'll find out what it is on our date?" I asked.

"He said I'd find out tonight, not on a date" he blankly said.

"Well, I'm guessing you're worried about the Suprise so since I'm ready we could go now?" I asked if Laurence would like that.

"Might as well" he moaned.

"Alright let's go" I cheered. "What's in the bag?" He asked.

"Part of the surprise" I replied.

"Okay..." He quietly said.

We got to the park that I was planning to propose to him later that night. Once we had gotten out and I'd grabbed the bag with the engagement ring and other stuff, I asked him to follow me.

Laurence

Garroth asked me to follow him with my eyes shut. He held onto my hand so he could lead me to the place in the park he wanted to go.

"Aphmau go away" he whispered to who I think would be Aphmau.

"Alright you can open your eyes" Garroth said breaking the silence.

When I did open them I found myself looking at a lake that's completely surrounded by tree's next to the lake was a really cliché picnic blanket and wicket basket.

He knows I like really cliché things. Maybe he does care.

"Laurence you gonna sit down?" Garroth asked.

"Yes, are you?" I repeat his question.

Garroth

Me and Laurence sat down on the checkered blanket and started eating the picnic Aphmau made. It had pastrami sandwiches, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes and a note to me saying good luck.

"These are my favourite foods" Laurence exclaimed.

"I know that's why I asked Aphmau to make this" I replied.

"What's my surprise then?" Laurence eagerly asked me, excitement in his eyes.

"Wait my child" I said holding in a laugh.

"I'm not you child, I'm your hot boyfriend" he shouted back.

"That's about to change" I muttered but he still heard.

"Huh" is all he could say.

I got down on knee and brought out the ring I got him.

"Laurence Zvahl, you are the hottest, most awesomest guy I've met so would you make me the most happiest guy alive by marrying me" I said.

"Why would I want to.... Not marry you" Laurence chuckled.

I sighed in relief I thought he was going to say no. We kissed and Laurence put the ring on his finger, looking at it in awe. We finished our picnic and chatted until sunset where the lake started to glow.

"We should get going Laur" I smiled.

"Yeah... I'm tiwerd" He replied sounding like a five year old.

-------------------------
Yeah, I'm done with all the really cliché stuff. Now I'm pretty sure most of the Aphmau fandom is really hyper for MCD S2 finale, Since I am a curious person I'd like to hear what people think will happen so comment down what you think in the comments.

:)

Cookie-chan~