Confession

Garroth POV

I feel so awkward around Laurence since the "incident" where we accidentally kissed in the play because of Laurence using a potion to try and get the kiss with APHMAU. Ughh if only if he wasn't so jealous I could easily get with APHMAU. Yeah right stutter King Laurence spoke. SHUT UP  LAURENCE waiiittt how did you hear my thoughts. Duh your always thinking  aloud he replied. Anyway you will never get with APHMAU. Why. Because I love APHMAU annnnddd........You.
--------------------------------------------
Laurence POV

Oh my Irene did I actually confess to my crush with out realising it damn I must be good. You.....Love ME mr stutter King the guy who has a FUCKING BRONIE GOTH for a brother Garroth said shocked. You don't love me back do you that's ok I'm just going to go to my... I was cut of by Garroth kissing me but then he stopped, I didn't want him to stop but he did, I stormed up to my room why did he stop I wanted him to continue. I just slumped on to my bed, I was tired so I instantly fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------
Le time skip to waking up presented to you by Zane da bronie

(Still Laurence POV)

I wake up with something nuzzling my neck please DO NOT be a spider please, I slowly turn around and realise it's only Garroth... Wait I'm sleeping with Garroth OMG I'm like having a mental fan-boy moment. You were supposed to bring him to the pet shop you dumbass then tell him. Ugh I forgot that's what I was going to do but I guess I can ask him to be my boyfriend there now. Getting really excited I wake up Garroth. M-morn-Ning Laurence Garroth said tiredly. Want to go to the pet shop with me. YAS Garroth shouts before covering his mouth because he didn't want Dante to hear but Dante did hear. Are you sleeping together Dante screamed. I just gave him the duh look and said what do you think it looks li... I didn't finish my sentence because Dante was taking pictures so Garroth ran out of bed and chased Dante until he deleted the photos. I can't wait until we go to the pet shop.

A/n I know it's short but I really want to have the ultimate Gaurence moment in the next bit