Still Missing

Exo's POV :

News :

"Ok so , The helpers are releasing the 8 members inside as you see while the divers are still searching for the 9th member Im Yoona . Their family groups of SmTown are really worried about them . It has been rumored that someone planned it ."

"Hyung . Yoona noona is still missing" Baekhyun said to Suho . "I know , we must go to SM so that we can clearly hear the reason" . By that time , Suho's phone rang . "Yeoboseyo ? Ahhh .. Ne . Annyeong" He answered . "Who is that hyung ??" The 11 members asked . "It's Mr SooMan , he said we , Sm family will talk about what happen to our family member , the noonas "

End of Exo's POV

At Sm Building ~

"Ok members . So I know how my nieces got into the accident . You guys know JYP Entertainment right ? They planned this , since Girls' Generation became the best kpop girl group , J. Park got mad at SM and planned to kill SNSD , so his group , Twice and Miss A will win as the best female group . So in short , SNSD is in Danger . This morning , Snsd and me are talking about their comeback this 2016 , they told me 'Until the weather clears up' and while we are discussing , 2pm's Taecyeon searched for Snsd's van . How do I know ? I saw it on the CCTV . He set something that I can't see . This night , I've set a small camera at their van because they are going to the mall , while crossing the bridge , The driver can't control the mechanicals , so the girls starts screaming , the van bumped into the side of the bridge so they fell . Yoona , who is beside the door , opened it and jumped but she failed because she can't hold the bridge anymore , they are in the middle between the bridge and the sea . The camera is still on until now , it's a waterproof in case something happen , I saw Twice , Miss A and 2pm smiling outside their van . How I saw them ? The camera is facing the members and also I can see the back . I'm still getting more informations and investigations . " Lee Soo Man explained . As the result , they all ended up crying , the one who are crying the most and the loudest are Exo and f(x)'s Krystal .