Lyra's Gone Mad

1 MONTH LATER..

Quavo

Quavo, YO !!!! STOP THROWING FUCKING GLASS!!!!!!!
Lyra, FUCK YOU QUAVO YOU CAN THE FUCK OUT MY DAMN HOUSE!!!!!!!
Quavo, I AINT GOING NO DAMN WHERE !!! UNTIL YOU COME TALK TO ME!! I FUCKING MISS YOU!!!!!!!
Lyra, NAW YOU MISS THEM FUCKING MODELS QUAVO!!!! YOU AINT SHIT TO ME BUT A FUCKING DIRTY ASS RAPPER TO ME NOW !! YOU DONT MISS ME !! YOU MISS THAT MODEL YOU ALWAYS FUCKING WITH!!!!!!!!!
Quavo, MAN IM TIRED OF YOU BRINGING THAT SHIT UP!!!! I AINT FUCKIN HER!!
Lyra, YOU FUCKING LYING!!!!!!!

She threw another glass vase at me. I need go before I end up in the hospital .

Quavo, LYRA STOP!!!!!!
Lyra, GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quavo, ........at the end of the day you know I only got love for you.

I heard Jr crying . She rushed to him in the room . I'm scared to step a foot up the stairs but I miss my son too . I went upstairs seeing lyra rocking him with tears coming down her eyes . Seeing that made my heart hurt and you know its bad when I could feel that shit . I couldn't even say nothing , I left the room leaving getting in my hitting the steering wheel .

Quavo, FUCK!!!!!!!

Before I know it tears was coming down my face . Lord knows I love that girl with all my heart . I miss her mannnn. She told me that all I talk about is models in my songs and then she found out about that lira situation . I never did fuck that girl , I tried but she just sucked me instead . She beautiful but me and her just don't see eye to eye like me and lyra see eye to eye . I need to get my family back . She went and got her own big ass house on the hills . We still married its just a rough time for us right now . I never saw lyra so mad in my lifetime .

.
.
.

I entered the mansion going to my room not feeling what they got going . I felt somebody hand on my shoulder . I looked and saw set.

Offset, ..... why yo eyes so red .
Quavo, man you kno why
Offset, she got you crying my nigga

I brushed passed him going up to my room . I need her at night too . I'm fucked yo . She the only one who can complete me . I miss making her smile and blush all the time . I hope she keep that ring on and I hope my momma don't find cuz if she do then that's gone be my ass .

; Vote
; Comment
; Quavo made lyra outrageous
; Quick Update