#FreeYummy / Father Time

Yummy
I know long time no speak . I been locked up because some charges had caught up with me but ill be back in 2 years tho . Yes i been had the baby like a year ago , she living with my mom . Jose should be coming to visit me today . They treat at home in here , feeling like set in this bih . But of course i still have people that try me but that's nothing . My bars opened and the police told me i have a visitor.
.
.
I looked at jose through the glass it look like every time he wanna cry . i put the phone up to my ear .

Yummy, hey
Jose Guapo, wassup you doing aight
Yummy, yeah I'm good just ready to get out of here
Jose Guapo, i really wanna see my daughter but yo momma acting up
Yummy, what do u expect , look how u treated her daughter
Jose Guapo, you kno damn well i love you girl

After he said that it made me wanna cry . I wiped my tear .

Jose Guapo, dont you fucking cry i told this from the get go
Yummy, im tryinggg i love you too and I'll talk to my momma for you
Jose Guapo, just let me get custody of her until you get out
Yummy, now that i something i will not do
Jose Guapo, mannnnn .... At least jist tell your momma to let me see my daughter
Yummy, Alright ! I gotta go
Jose Guapo, ight i love you keep yo head up thug
Yummy, i love you too bye

I stood up and looked back at Jose as the cops was handcuffing me back , he looked like he had something to say . But it too late now . He already know i love him with all my heart . I bet my daughter look so much like me now . Damn ...

Quavo
Lyra been taking her precious time at work .

Quavo, you know i don't like it when your momma work Jr

He smiled and i laughed and kissed his cheek .

Quavo, well its your bed time

I picked him up and carried him up stairs running him some warm bath water . i took his clothes off and sat him in his thing in the tub .
.
.

Quavo,....... I remember the first time i met your momma

He was looking at me in my eyes as i washed him and was finna tell him the story . I chuckled , he got his momma eyes .

Quavo, I met yo momma at a club that i was performing at , I spotted her while i was walking to the bar , it wasn't even your momma looks it was just something in her eyes i just knew she was gonna be the woman of my life as soon as we got to know each other i started loving her more and more , i just want your momma to know I'm just not with her because of her looks . You'll meet that one girl that'll make you feel so weak one day , just like i did.

???, awwwwwwwww baby come hereee

I saw lyra coming to me wiping her eyes . i dropped the wash cloth in the tub giving her a hug then i kissed her forehead .

Lyra, i got it from here go rest

I walked out going to get myself ready for bed .

-🌟
- 💬