Sea of love

Dirk's POV

No  food. No water. No weapons. "*grunting*okay,they're not getting through this way."A hand broke through the top of the door."AGH""Hey,it's okay it's gonna resist a little longer."I said to soothe the terrified brit."Dirk,my good friend are you sure you trusty sword has gone blunt?"He said in a scared voice."Yes"I said as cool as i could."Have you checked for pills?"He said more terrified than before."Jake""Or even rat poison!?""Jake""I know this is such a less f-fancy way to go but...n-not like this""Jake...""I...I DON'T WANT IT TO BE LIKE THIS!?I wanted to grow up I wanted to travel the world.I want Jane and Roxy to be alive.WHERE'S THE HELP THEY TOLD US THEY WOULD SEND,WHERE'S EVERYBODY!?They're coming in,Dirk they're getting in can't we do something?""Jake""I wanted...I wanted to...""Jake...""I wanted to marry you..."My orange eyes widen at the sound of those words,that was my dream too.I ignored the groans of the monsters outside and thought of what to say next while holding him in a warm embrace."...Come with me,my love,to the sea the sea of love,I wanna tell you,How much"I sang."I love you,do you remember,when we met,was the day i kn-"we sung,him crying,but sadly cut off by those things breaking through the door,with Jake still crying."shh,it's ok."I said soothing him,humming the song."mm i wanna tell you...hmm"still humming the song as we still stood their hugging while the monsters were breaking in,ignoring them.They got in,they pulled us away from each other.Seeing Jake getting bit repeatedly staring me straight in the eyes crying,trying to break free,made me cry as well and try the same to get to him.Finally,we reached out for each other,grabbed the top of each other hands,but he got pulled back. I watched him getting eaten made me cry..."I l-love you"ws the only words i could muster out.