The Move

Dear diary,

Today i am moving to Placerville with my dad, I am not to thrilled about it but... my mom says it will be best for me to spend time with my dad for a little while. I hate when my mom treats me like a baby it pisses me off.  My boyfriend's uncle lives in Placerville and he hangs out with his uncle all summer long. I drew this pic of me hugging my boyfriend bc today is my last day in L.A.

I am gonna miss him and summer is 2 weeks away so i guess that good because i can see my bf all summer long

I am gonna miss him and summer is 2 weeks away so i guess that good because i can see my bf all summer long . I hug my mom goodbye as i pull out of the driveway. On my way to Placerville I get a phone call from my bf sounding worried bc he went to my house and i wanst there. I ask him when he is leaving for Placerville and he said his mom is driving him up at the same time that we are speaking. I said could bc i am going up there to spend time with my dad over the summer. I pull  up in my dads driveway and my bf's mom pulls up in the driveway next to my dad and apparently my bf's ucle and my dad are neighbors. I open the door and see my dad with another middle aged man.. I asked my dad " who is that?" he says oh this is Scott and he has a nephew that the same age as u and he should be here any minute ..." I go back to my car and get my stuff ... and my bf and his mom are standing outside of his uncle's house and i yelled " Babe ur uncle is with my dad"