If Archer didn't take that shot, someone could have died. "Zayn, it would be best for me to leave. I will be leav-" Zayn ran up to Archer and pressed his lips to Archers'. 

Archer wasn't expecting Zayn to kiss him, he didn't resist. Archer has wanted to kiss another man for a long time. He was excited for it to be Zayn and not someone else. Zayn didn't go overboard with the kiss, he allowed the kiss to be filled with passion and love. 

Zayn cupped Archer's face and Archer lifted Zayn off the ground by grabbing his legs. Archer placed Zayn on the counter in the kitchen. They continued to kiss, until they need to catch their breath. Zayn looked into Archer's light blue eyes and smiled. Zayn was amazed by Archer's eyes, they were the lightest blue, he had ever seen. "Now you have to stay with me." said Zayn while still holding Archer's neck.

Archer pecked Zayn's lips and embraced him. "I'll stay, but I don't want our relationship to be secret-"Tears fell from Archer's eyes. Zayn wiped them away and he knew they weren't tears of sadness, but joy. They shared one last kiss, until returning to their duties. 

Before walking out of the dining hall, Zayn grabbed Archer's hand and they smiled. 

~~~

A unknown figure and Sinister are in one of Romulus's hidden outposts. They needed to avoid the Tomlinson estate and their forces. Sinister was asleep on the bed and the unknown figure sat in a chair. He pulled out the letter from Romulus and started to read it.

Dear, my son, Ariel, 

         I have failed you, my son. I couldn't defeat the Tomlinson estate and their forces. I need you to continue my quest to rule the region. I want you to get revenge on the Tomlinson estate and its' officers. To be more specific, I need you to inflict great harm on Harry Edward Styles and the person who killed me. Ask Sinister, he should know who killed me. You must do this! Remember my legacy and carry it on. You are Ariel Blackstar and you would rule this region. 

Regretfully, your mighty father, 

                       Romulus Blackstar

Ariel scanned over the letter several more times. He needed to know who killed his father, he wanted revenge. However, he knew it would have to wait, he didn't have the forces to challenge the Tomlinson estate. 

Sinister woke up and walked over to Ariel and spoke, "Ariel, I am not going to be taking orders from a child, like you." Ariel stood up and slapped Sinister across the face. "You will address me as 'my lord'. I am Ariel, the son of Romulus Blackstar. I am the rightful heir to the Blackstar throne, you will obey my every will." demanded Ariel

Sinister was shocked to see this reaction from a child. He didn't look more then 17 years old, he could be older because he is a vampire. He nodded and then Ariel spoke, "Who killed my father? I must know!" 

Sinister was frightened by the boy and his anger. "I have access to the Blackstar estate's cameras, I will check them." He scans over the camera feed and goes back to the moment when Romulus died. He continue to watch the camera feed and saw that Archer killed Romulus. "My lord, Archer killed Romulus with his archery skills." whispered Sinister.

Ariel looked at the letter again and spoke, "Who is Archer? Explain!" Sinister didn't know if Romulus or Ariel was worse, "My lord, Archer is one of the Tomlinson estate's officers. I believe he is the top Lieutenant of the estate. He is a mere archer, he isn't an important figure." said Sinister. Ariel listened with interest, but he wasn't enjoying the conversation. Nevertheless, Ariel wanted revenge for his father, he wasn't going to give up easily.