Chapter 34 Five Males In Victoria's Secret

Start from the beginning

         "Silver." Daehyun said simply and the worker quickly locked the doors and scampered over to the other cabinet. The other workers in the store started swarming over with their own choices, there were boxes and boxes of rings piled one above the other, as the workers shoved them into our faces. 

         One ring in particular caught my attention. It was silver, but lined with tiny diamonds that grew in size, the biggest square shaped one sat in the middle and it simply shone brighter than all the others. I showed the other guys my finding and they nodded with a wide grin. 

         "We'll take this one." Himchan waved the ring, 

         "What size?" The stuck-up worker asked and the others started putting the rings back in their original places. 

         "Size?" Zelo asked, 

         "Finger size."

         "No idea." I shrugged, never held Haru's hand and don't want to be holding it in the future.

         "Size 8" Zelo replied after touching the spot between his right ring and pinkie finger. "Size 8 should be about right."

          "How would you like to pay?" The worker rubbed his hands, holding his hands out for us. 

         "Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae." I said, and the jumped into action. Zelo used the flash while Daehyun and Youngjae took down the security and wiped them clean. 

         "Let's go." Himchan said, pocketed the blue velvet box and opened the doors. Please note, we aren't stealing, we are just borrowing.

         "I hope she likes it!" Zelo chirped and closed the door behind him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

         I stirred in my oatmeal porridge with sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Jongup watched me eat curiously while I fixed him thick, filling,American pancakes. "What is on your mind, Jongs?"

         "The house is really quiet." He said, smeared a part of pancake in the maple syrup and chewed slowly. "How long will you be mad?"

         "I don't know." I placed my spoon back in the untouched porridge, pouted and stared at the distance. "When school starts, I won't be thinking about them anymore."

         "School?"

         "It's where you learn." I explained, "Where you how to defend yourself against bullies and try to survive."

         "Like evolution?" 

         I stared at him for a moment, smiled softly, brushed the back of my fingers against his cheek, then got up and washed my bowl. Jongup perked up instantly and ran over to the door, Truffle following him at his heels. 

         "HI HYUNG!" Jongup grinned widely and opened the door. I grabbed the closest weapon, an umbrella.

         "Woah! Wait a minute!" Himchan winced and raised his hands, Zelo started waving a white flag. "We're here for a peace negotiation." 

         "Get out." 

         "Eyy, don't be so harsh on us." Youngjae whined, "We're trying."

         "We even got you a present." Yongguk said and tried to smile, but his cheek muscles started twitching and he gave up, the smile slipped off into a grimace.