drunk lovers

I wake up to a pounding alarm. "Good morning beautiful" a deep husky voice sleep whispers in my ear. What the actual fuck did I do last night.

I look behind me to see a very sleepy but very hot markiplier. Good going on yourself y/n. Shit is this real? Did markiplier really... No he wouldn't have. I look like a goddamn potato.

"Last night was amazing" mark says, I don't know what to say. "Did we... Um... Fuck?" I ask shyly. "You mean you don't remember?" Mark asks back a bit disappointed. "God I wish I could, I bet you where amazing".

I get up to get a coffee, then I realise. I'm not in my house... And I'm naked. "Hey, so um... How bout a morning coffee?" I'm so shy, I bet whatever I drank last night wasn't shy at all. "Of course sexy, you can take some of my clothes if you want as well". As Mark gets up to get a us both coffee, I get up and walk over to his closet. I try to find the smallest thing he owns but that consist of an undersized markiplier shirt and a pair of his boxers. I walk out of his room examining everything. I eventually find my way downstairs to his front room where Chica was lying on the floor like a starfish. I give her belly a rub, then Mark comes in with the coffee.

"So, is this going to be a one night thing?" I ask wondering as he must have been amazing if I where to stay the whole night. "I sure hope not, do you want it to be?" He asks unsure of himself. "No, never. I just wish I could remember last night".
"Well maybe I should give you something you can remember" Mark randomly announced looking me dead in the eyes. I almost spit my coffee out and place my cup on the table and look at him, realising he wasn't joking. "Maybe you should" I reply giving him a wink and biting my lips.

He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, throwing me onto the bed. He places kissing running down my neck and slides my shirt over my head. As Mark trails down my stomach I manage to pull his shirt off and throw it on the floor. He pulls down my pants with his teeth and starts to kiss all around on my thighs. He makes me tingle and a squirm a little.

Mark pulls himself up and hovers over me giving me a little smirk making me fall in love. I think I love him. He leans down and gives me a small kiss "I think I love you Y/N" .
"You think or you know?" I ask Mark, I'm not going to confess my love to him if he just "thinks" he loves me.
"I know I love you"
"I love you too Markimoo"
He continues to kiss me and starts muttering under his breath how much I mean to him even though we only met like last night and a few times at conventions. But yet I still love him. He pulls his boxers down and gives me a slight smile. I look down seeing his large member just before my entrance. I look back up at him and give him a slight nod indicating that I'm ready.

He slowly inserts himself into me, giving me a minute to adjust to his size.
"Is this okay Y/N?" He asks clearly nervous that he might be hurting me.
"It's perfect" I manage to choke out through the pleasure of feeling him inside me.

As he steadily pumps himself in and out, I start to moan from the immense pleasure he's causing me. As time progresses on, Mark becomes faster and more intense. His hips move in spastic motions trying to hit my g-spot.

It takes him a few tries but after a while he finds it and makes me scream his name. Mark starts to grunt and I start to moan louder as we both come closer to our climax. It takes Mark at least 10 more sloppy (but still intense) pumps to finally get me to my climax making me scream his name.

Shortly after Mark came deep inside me. Filling me with his hot juice. A sweaty Mark pants and falls beside me curving his arm around my neck. "Thanks for giving me something I will defiantly remember this time" I said also out of breath.
"That's okay sugar, actually should we go and finish our coffee's I put so much work into?"
"Sounds like a plan Stan" I reply. We go back to putting on our clothes and head into the front room to finish off our coffee's.

(TIME SKIP)

Currently me and Mark have been together for 3 months now and all is well. We are sitting down on the sofa watching (favourite movie) and cuddling. He is perfect for me. "You know Y/N I love you so much"
"I love you so much too my lil Markimoo"

(A/N I don't usually do authors notes but I thought why not? I'm actually quite shy I guess so uh yeah. Thanks for reading. I did have an account before this but it was generally band related stuff. I will try my absolute hardest but I'm not that great at story writing + this is my first time ever writing smut/lemon. Please tell me what you think. Thanks!)