Chapter 7

Mar's P.O.V

I remember the picture those people took and sigh as they are probably on the internet by now. I decide to drive to Justin's studio to explain him before he gets to see the image.

I get to the studio and go to Justin's recording room. I knock before getting inside and I see Justin singing Yellow Raincoat, which bring a smile to my face. I wait for him to finish recording and sit.

He sees me and smiles. I guess he haven't saw the picture yet. Great, I can explain him before he got to run to conclusions.

He finishes recording and comes out of the booth. He approaches me and gives me a sweet, small kiss.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He smiles as he grabs a bottle of water and drinks from it.

"I didn't have nothing to do." I curse myself for lying and mentally slap myself.

"There is only more song to record but it's due tomorrow so it's fine. We can go to my place if you want." He grabs my hand and I let out a sigh.

Okay, don't lie Mar. "There is something I need to, uh, tell you." I mumble, feeling my voice shake.

"Let's get to my house first and then we'll talk." He gets up and I frown.

"But-"

"Shh, let me look for my stuff and we'll leave, okay?" He says and I huff. Maybe it's a better idea to talk in his house instead of here in front of everybody.

"Okay." I sigh.

~

We arrive to his house and he sprints to the house's door, not even opening the door for me like he usually does but I don't mind. He said he wanted to cook something.

"I need to talk to you, Justin!" I groan as I close the door.

"Eat first, talk later." He says and I groan loudly. We need to talk now not later!

I plop myself on the TV and turn on the TV. I switch channels and my eyes widen when it lays on E! They have the picture of Jaden and I kissing.

"Apparently Mar has finally found her Prince Charming, and he was disguised as her best friend, the one and only Jaden Smith, don't they make a cute couple?" Giuliana says and I immediately turn to look at Justin but he does say or do anything but break the spaghetti sticks to half.

"What do you want to drink?" Now It hits me, he already knew.

I approach him and grab his hand which he flinches to, and moves it right away. "Justin, we need to talk." I say and he faces me, tears hitting his cheeks which break my heart.

"I have just told you I love you and this what you do!" I wipe his tears but he backs away from me.

"This is not what you think, please me explain!" I cry.

"I'm but I just can't hear you at the moment. I think you need to leave." He points at the door and a sob comes out of his lips.

I want to tell him I can't see him like this, that non of that is true, that the only person I love is him and only him, that I would never cheat on him intentionally or any way, I would never cheat because I love him too much. But I know he really wants me to go so I leave.

~

For two days straight I haven't stopped crying, the only moment I pause my crying is when Lily, my manager, calls me.

"Hey, babe, how are you?" She asks and I bite my lip as I almost cry to her calling me babe.

"A mess." my voice coming out hoarse from all of my crying.

"Can you tell me what happened?" She asks, her voice sounding soft.

"Yeah, but can you come over?" I ask, running my hand through my hair that looks like a nest that birds will happily live at.

"Yeah, I'm actually on my way." And as she says that I hear someone horn.

"Okay, bye." I hang up and cuddle myself to my pillow on my couch.

After five minutes she gets here with ice cream and I get up to hug her. I'm glad she has a key because I don't really think I could of have made it to the door.

The tears fall again as I hug her and she rubs my back, in soothing way, actually making me feel better. Lily is not only my manager but my best friend too.

"Want to talk?" I nod and sit back down on the couch with her.

"So, what happened?" She asks.

"I lost my boyfriend and my best friend." I sob and she frowns.

"Don't worry, Justin loves you he is going forgive you, understand what happened, that it was all a misunderstanding." She says trying to cheer me up which works for a bit.

"But I have some bad news," she mutters and the only good I had went away.

"What?" I say and my voices cracks. What now?

"Management said that you and Jaden need to be a couple." She says it quickly and my jaw drops to the floor. It would reach to hell if it could.

"What?!" I shriek.