origin *new*

|Preview|

LIGHT FROM THE MOON reflected off the water and onto his face. The form of what seemed to be a feral creature, stood only several feet away from me.

It was dark outside, yet I could still make out the shape of his face; his body.

Tall, strong, intimidating. Eyes clouded over with unknown secrets, buried deep into the soils of the night.

Dark leather stretched onto to his body like a second skin, head to toe, muscle on muscle. His chest fell with every intake of breath, then came out in short, precise puffs.

I could smell him from here.

He smelt of power and danger. Both radiating off his body like a liquid seeping out his pores. His presence alone sent shivers down my spine.

The hairs on my arms pricked up, my skin ablaze, my eyes wide. I'm sure my pupils were dilated and turned the golden yellow colour they always do when my wolf is surfacing.

I felt as if I had just gone on a roller coaster. My head was spinning, making me dizzy. My senses suddenly enhanced 10 times more; my hormones like a bird stuck in a cage. The cage was my chest, and the bird my heart.

My wolf was clawing at me, trying to get out, make ourselves known. Letting him know we see him, trying to tell him; we're here.

Trying to tell him we're craving.

Craving for his attention, longing for his strength, yearning for his power, lusting for his touch.

My fantasies didn't last long as it seemed he didn't care about my intentions.

I didn't notice the knife in his hands, not because it was dark, but because I was transfixed, by him.

The blood surrounding his mouth, dripping from his elongated teeth. He licked them along with his lips, almost as if preparing himself for his next meal.

He stepped towards me, and the domestic growls coming from his chest sent deep rumbles all the way to my core. The light soon grazed just the top of his face for me to only see his vibrant eyes for a quick second.

My feet planted, I couldn't move.

And then, he was sprinting.

Knife ready, hungry to kill, hungry for me.

He licked his lips one more time.

Oh, he's definitely hungry.

______________________

You like?

On a scale of 1-10,

(1 being This sucks; 10 being It's great)

Would you like me to continue?

Let me know ;)

Updated version of the summary

3/6/16

All Rights Reserved ©2016 Jay Suave