chapter 3 move in time

Your pov

Amimon and I left Mephesto's office to find our new dorm. We walked in silence down the street with no sounds but the cicadas and crickets."Are,are you ok with all of this?" I look to my left to see Amimon holding out a piece of candy and waiting for my answer. I accept the offer and pop it into my mouth." I dont know really. Ive never been alone with a guy,much less shared a dorm with one. I honistly dont know what to think. What about you?" He glances at me threw the corner of his eyes and shrugs." As long as i have something to do and candy to eat ill leave you alone." I nod in understanding.Walking forward,the wind blows threw the trees, cherry blossoms flow around us.

Amaimons pov

'Pink, how girlish.' I have the trees sway to get rid of the flowers so it appears the wind did it,but it backfires when they blow in our direction. I rool my eyes and see (y/n) with wide eyes. She twirls around,excitement in her eyes and flowers in her hair.' How...how...how' "Pretty." (y/n) turns to me out of her trance." What did you say amaimon?" I look everywhere but her eyes."You have those..flowers in your hair." I point to one and she gets rid of them all. They fall to the ground." Better?" I nod in responce and we continue on.

Eventually we reach the place." Were here." I stop and turn to the building to see a black dorm that looked like the others around us.(y/n) takes the key mephesto gave her and unlocks the door. We turned on the lights as we walked in to see a fully functioned dorm." Hey all my stuff is here."(y/n) walks further in . She glides her nails along the wall." Could use a little color, maybe we could paint it sometime?" I shrug and plop on the sofa,picking up the remote and turning on the tv." Do you want something to eat? Im making pork and rice if you want any."(y/n)s voice rings out as the smell of meat fills the air." No." I turn my attention back to the tv to put on (favorite anime).Theres a poping sound and the smell of butter replaces the one of meat.(y/n) sits next to me with a plate of food and a bowl of popcorn."The popcorn is for you. Nice anime choice by the way." I pick up the bowl and start eating,not taking my eyes off the screen.

your pov 2 hours later

I take my eyes of the screen and look out the window and see a dark sky filled with stars.' What time is it? We wernt up that late were we?' I look up to the wall clock to the right of me.'10:07. Wow we really need to get to bed?' I let out a yawn while covering my mouth,taking the empty popcorn bowl and plate. I go to the kitchen and put the stuff down then go on my way to my room. " Amaimon we need to head to bed. Its only ten now but we need to get up for unpacking tomorow." No responce follows." Amaimon?" I go to the coutch and look to see hes fast asleep." Amaimon get up." I shake him a little only to get pulled to the coutch underneath the now wide awake demon king.

" Amaimon?!" A deep blush covers my cheeks.' Hes right on top of me and hes stradiling me. This is embarissing!' Amaimon relaxes but then realizes what position were in and quickly gets off." Sorry." He helps me up and looks away akwardly." I-its ok you didnt mean to.' Is that a no hes not blushing. Your just delusional.' I look to the floor and silence follows." Well I just wanted to say thats its time for bed. Our rooms are on the second floor, mines on the right. Yours ,the left. So goodnight." I head up the stairs quickly and close the door behind me." Sigh. That was akward." I get changed in the bathroom and plop on the bed, turning of the lamp. Laying my head on the pillow I drift off to sleep.

amaimons pov

(y/n) headed off stairs and closed her door softly with barely any sound."goodnight." I head to my room and hop onto the bed.' What is wrong with me? I feel so weird around her." Behemoth here." Behemoth comes into my lap and I pet him for a bit. Eventually I get tired of it."Go to bed and go to sleep." He hops of my lap and onto a pile of leaves that he has drug into the room.I sniff the air along with behemoth,smelling something familiar. Behemoth sneezes which tells me what the smell is."Pollin?" I hop out of bed and search the house but it comes out clean. As I'm walking back to my room I smell it again,the odd thing is its ginning from (y/n)s room.opening the door I'm meet with flowers and vines along the wodden floor. "This is strange." Going further inside I seea giant tree in the center of the greenhouse room.more plants grow by the minute."What's going on here?" Something shifts under the tree and greenmen rush to the object." Sho get away." They all turn to me and scurry off knowing who's boss. Once there gone I can see a sleeping ( y/n) with pollen all over her. Some hair falls in her face so I tuck it behind her ear. 'Theres that weird feeling again.'

I sit down and play with her hair as she sleeps." This feels...nice." a smile forms on (y/n)'s face and a flower blooms near me. As I continue more flowers bloom all around the room. "So she can grow all of this in her slleep? Intreguing." I look out the window seeing the sun and moon start to swich places." Time to go." I head to my room and look at her one more time before I close the door.

I get out my phone,pressing my phones buttons in a familiar pattern. " Brother I need some things."

Your pov 2 hour time skip

I wake up to not see a dorm room but see a meadow instead. "How did? Who did?" I stand from my bed to feel grass instead of a wooden floor. I touch one of the closed roses lightly and it opens up. I smile,looking around the room in amazement. "I'm not one for much flowers but its nice. I wonder if i... no not possible. Maybe amaimon did this but why?" My tail trails behind me as I walk out the door.

Once downstairs I see aamaimon laying on a support beam from the roof In boredome. "Hey amaimon. Thanks for the garden in my room but why did you do it?" He sits up and looks at me confused. "I didn't do anything." "But if you didn't then who did?" My thoughts are interupted by the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it,though I don't know who it could be." I open the door to see a delivery boy with 2 large packages. "Why hello there. I'm looking for a (l/n),(y/n)? ""That's me. How can I help you today?" He smile to me and holds out a clipboard." I need you to sign here but other than that you could go to dinner with me tonight." I sign the papaerwork and give him back the clipboard. Amaimon steps out from behind me and picks up both boxes on one shoulder. "She can't go. She's staying here with me." Amaimon heads back in but leans in and wispers to me, " your welcome for the supplies and the excuse."' He got these? And how did he know I didn't want to go?'" He's right we have a lot to unpack,I'm sorry but I'll have to decline." The guy nods and leaves.closing the door I sigh.

"Guess move in time is over and now we unpack." I pick up a box and start putting the contents away in its rightful place.