Leave me alone!

"(Name), why is it so hard  for you to make friends?" Kaito asked. "I told you no one likes me." I said. We walked home from my first day of being apart of a mission that didn't turn out so well. This one girl, Suka was being a pest to me. Seriously. She was all like 'why do you wear long sleeves?' And you're such a monster of yourself' and kept on talking about me, to me. So I was about to attack her, sadly Kaito stopped me.

"No one likes you because you're so hateful. Lighten up." Kaito tells me. "I know! But she kept on talking about me and I was sick of it." I explained, "don't tell me you're not gonna do anything when someone's pestering you like that, huh?" Kaito smiled and sighed, "well I would get into a pleasant conversation with her. So we could be friends." I rolled my eyes as I looked at the side of me. Same shit I go through everyday, when I walked through the streets, everyone stares at me like I'm the monster.

"They're doing it again." I mumbled, "it's useless." "No it's not. Just smile a little." Kaito says. Kaito is like the stay-positive twin out of him and Aito. He always thinks that you can fix everything with "that," (Love). As a matter of fact, both of them are like that. Their like the twins that everybody adores and I'm the one everybody hates.

"Hello, Kaito." A girl we passed by waved, "nice to see you." "Hello." He waves back. We walk to a little shop where a young lady was waiting at the threshold. "Hi Kaito-kun!" She smiles. "Hey Ninta, how's your father coming along?" Kaito asked. "Oh, he's good...." the girl paused as she set her sights on me and gave me a fearful look.

If she wants to fight me now, then she will find her ass kicked I can tell you that. I hate it when people stare at me like I'm the stranger or the bad guy. Well, maybe I am the bad guy....a little.."Who is she?" Ninta asked. "This is my little sister, (Name)," Kaito introduced, "she just got back from a mission." She didn't look all that happy to see me like I did something wrong.

She gives me that fake smile everyone else always do. "Well, she doesn't look that good." She noticed, "does she have mental problems or anything?" Now that was seriously offensive! Is she trying to get on my nerves?! I balled up my fists, trying not to beat this girl's face in all directions. "Well, no. Everyday is a rough day for her ever since her parents died." Kaito explained, "now she feels like the whole world..."

"No one asked you to tell everything." I interrupted  as I mumbled, "let's just go." "Hey, don't be like that. This is your older brother you're talking to." Ninta tells me. "I sorry, but didn't you just met me?" I asked, "you really shouldn't act like you know what's going on." "Hey, now. Don't be rude (Name), I'm sorry Ninta."  Kaito apologized to her, "she wasn't always like this." 

"Hey, maybe you can stay here for lunch?" She insisted, "on the house." My brother's face started to light up when she finished her sentence. "Of course! We wouldn't mind!" He cheered. He wouldn't, but I would. Do you have any idea how many people would stare at me wherever I go? I looked behind me and saw Suka with her parents, outside their home. There she is running her mouth of usual. Probably talking about how I tried to attack her.

She looked over at my direction and saw me. Suka smiled like the attack never happened then she turned over to her mother saying, "there mother. That's her!!" When her mother looked at me, she knew exactly who I was. "You went on the mission, with that thing?" Her mother disgusted. I heard more whispers coming from the house next to them. All of them staring at me like I'm a monster. I probably am. Kaito noticed my look and got worried like he always does. "(Name), are you okay?" He asked.

"Maybe she needs some friends to talk to?" Ninta guessed. She's so stupid. I wish she would mind her own business and shut up. "We try to get her friends but, she never wants any." Kaito informs her, "she always has to attempt to kill them." "Wow, that sounds awful." Ninta reacted, "maybe if she would love a little bit." "That's what I tell her everyday!" Kaito said. "Just...shut up.....both of you..." I mumbled.