special delivery • d'angelo russell

Start from the beginning

Teanna was flipped over on the bed to face him. He'd taken off his shirt, and was left with his boxers on, and he was taking them off.

"Take off your shirt," he said, looking down at her.

Teanna obeyed, taking it off quickly leaving her clad in her bra and panties.

D'Angelo bit his bottom lip, admiring her body. "Damn." He whispered to himself.

He yanked her panties down, tossing them across the room. He moved over her, placing his hand against her clit, making her squirm.

"You're ready for me aren't you?" He asked, slipping a finger inside of her.

"Fuck," she groaned as he sped up the pace.

His thumb didn't stop the assault on her clit as he rubbed faster, and kept fingering her continuously.

"D'Lo," she moaned out loud moving more.

Before she could reach her release, D'Angelo removed his hand, and took off his boxers. He hovered over her, and he slid into her easily.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and he went in deeper.

"Fuck, Teanna you're so tight," he groaned out kissing her.

He began pumping in and out of her harder while keeping up his speed. Teanna moaned against his lips, clawing at his back with her nails.

D'Angelo could feel his climax coming, and wanted Teanna to cum with him. He moved his hand between them and rubbed her clit furiously.

Teanna closed her eyes, moaning and breathing heavily. "Shit, I'm about to cum."

D'Angelo grunted as he thrusted in and out the last few times as he released inside of her, and Teanna came down from her high.

The two laid next to each other, panting and looking at one another.

"We need to fight more often." Teanna said with a soft laugh.

--------------------------

Teanna had no idea how D'Angelo convinced her to come to his basketball game. She'd been sore in her back all day, after all she was now nine months pregnant and could give birth any day now.

"You look beautiful," D'Angelo complimented her and kissed her forehead.

"Just because you say it, doesn't mean I have to believe it." She replied with a sigh, and sat in her seat court side.

"I love you." He smiled, kissing her lips. He bent down, rubbing Teanna's big belly. "I love you too, little man."

"Good luck, baby." Teanna smiled at him, and he winked walking over to his bench.

The first quarter was over, and Teanna could just feel something wasn't right. She would get a pain in her stomach for a couple of minutes, and then it would stop.

All of a sudden, she felt wetness between her thighs. Her water just broke, and she didn't know how to react. She looked up, and D'Angelo saw the worried look on her face.

She watched him talk with his coach, and then he rushed over to her. "What's wrong, T?" He questioned.

"My water broke," she whispered, grabbing his hand tightly as another contraction came.

"Let's get you to a hospital," D'Angelo picked her up in his arms, as his teammates began cheering as he walked out of the arena.

---------------------

"Come on baby, one more push," D'Angelo encouraged Teanna as she grunted in concentration and pushed as hard as she could.

"It's a boy!" The doctor announced as the room was filled with the baby wailing.

The doctor placed him in Teanna's arms, and she smiled as tears pricked the corner of her eyes.

"What are we naming him?" The nurse asked

"Dylan D'Onte Winter Russell." The couple said at the same time.

"Thank you for giving me such a beautiful son," he leaned down kissing Teanna on the lips.

"I love you, D'Angelo."

-----------------------

Myrikal

I hope that you liked this!
❤️❤️❤️