Crash

As we got to the spot where the negative waves had brought us, it was gone. It just stopped. 
"Ikuto...Do you sense anything?" I asked. He shook his head. 

"Strange..."

As we left, I got a bad headache but I did not want to say anything so I kept quiet and tried my best to ignore it. 

"Amu" 

..

"Hm?" I looked up at Ikuto. He did not bother to look at me. 

"What is it?"

.....

"Tomorrow. Meet me at the place where the amusement park use to be. Do you still remember where that is?" 

"Yeah..I remember. Every once in awhile I stop by there when I head to school" I told him.

"Good. Just meet me sometime around 12 or so" 

I nodded. 

"Wait Ikuto..!" I called out.

"What?" He asked.

......

"I..Uh..Er...Do you have a place to stay?!" I blurted, feeling my face turn hot...

Ikuto laughed and smirked.
"What you're gonna hide me out in your room again if I say no?"

"I'M JUST ASKING! DON'T GET ANY BRIGHT IDEAS!" I shouted.

"Well no I don't. But I'll manage, don't worry"
Then Ikuto disappeared. 

I kicked my heel on the ground and sighed. "What has gotten into me..."

"AH YES! IT IS LOVE! LOVEE!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

"El...Oh no..." I muttered. 

As on cue, El appeared before my eyes. Her face was bright and she was indeed blushing. "Oh how I love, love!" she squeaked. 

"IT'S NOT LOVE! SHUT UP!"

"Oh yes it is! My love flag has indeed went up lil girl!" El giggled.

"Lil girl" I quoted.
"The only little person here is you"

El ignored what I said and began to ramble on her love thing.

I sighed and walked away, leaving El to herself.

"You changed a lot" El said seriously.
I stopped.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Something about you has changed but I just don't know what. Either way, be careful"
El disappeared after that.

I looked up at Ran, Miki, and Su. They looked confuse themselves.

.....

When I got home, I was greeted my cheerful parents. Ami was with one of her friends in the living room, scribbling away at their coloring books. "So Amu, how was your day?" my mom asked.

"Stressful like usual" I muttered.

"You didn't see any boys did you?!" my father whined and he towered me with sad eyes.

"Uh..No..?" 

"GOOD! CAUSE IF YOU WERE WITH A BOY...I - I -" my father began to cry out, but I answered what he was going to say... "You are going to run away". 
My father nodded as he wiped his tears.

"I'm going up to my room. I have a headache so i'm gonna take a nap" I said as I began to walk upstairs. 

I plopped down on my bed and looked up at the white ceiling. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As I slowly opened my eyes again, I decided I really need to take a nap. My head began to throb and already my little friends went to sleep as well. I kicked off my shoes, changed into my pj's and went into my afternoon sleep.